Thread: hey plz join my new page

anime2kid is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

hey i just created a new page today plz visit the forums and chat there and make the page alive. also the page is about soldier front clan as you can see this is my clan deadXsilent lol i put alot of effort in makin this page so help me out and spread da word also this is about an online game called soldier front here is the link ... also i broke to of my psp's thats why i havent been on psp hacks froums lately lol and the homebrews fro psp suck now (i aint a psp hater) but com'mon sleep n go or something like that wtf hey thats why we have alarm clocks duh (well there has been some benifits of it)

Click my userbar to check out my new site, Mega Coderz

Sparker is offline -Hacks Titan
    THIS LINE OF TEXT YOU ARE READING RIGHT NOW IS USED TO INFACT TELL YOU MY LOCATION OF WHERE I LIVE..

lol double threads

saxamufonne is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

ZiNgABuRgA is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

What I found rather interesting is that if you wanna advertise something, you generally try to make it attractive. Not being able to use URL tags properly, or make your post a little neater does say something about your site...

But anyways, advertising is considered spam, so isn't allowed here. Please don't do it again.
    >>>LOCKED<<<