Thread: 2 PSP External Mods...worth it?

Krb686 is offline -Hacks Newbie

The two "attachments" i'm asking about here are the double expand memory converter and the3600mAh battery pack.

For the memory card converter, has anyone tried this thing and is it worth it? I've heard some people have problems getting both cards to work at the same time :(

For the battery pack, it says you get 3600mAh with the included 1800mAh and the original 1800mAh. What i want to know is can you actually increase this to 4400mAh? Included 1800+2600mAh mega battery. Apparently the 2600mAh is the same size as the 1800, so it should fit into the slot fine you'd think.

Anyone who has tried either of these your opinions would be appreciated. :)

edit: sorry i guess this should have been in hardware...

Midian is offline -Hacks Veteran

sounds worth it to me. i like the memory converter. never kne they made one. if you dont have a SD card or whatever it supports, go for the battery. simple :mrgreenthumbsup:
    :::::All my obstacles have disappeared. I am God of this new world. -Light ep:25:::::
    ::::JOIN http://www.reticentreprisal.freeforums.org/ NOW!!!!::::

Mister Eff is offline Gone fishin -Hacks God

Most people agreed that the memory stick mod is inexpensive, but makes the psp too bulky. The battery one looks fine though.

Krb686 is offline -Hacks Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Eff
    Most people agreed that the memory stick mod is inexpensive, but makes the psp too bulky. The battery one looks fine though.
    Heh, i was actually thinkin that the battery pack made it larger than the memory converter...or i could just put get both and have it "symmetrical" lol. Check this site out, ...they have 4gb sd cards for only $43, 2 of those and the converter would be 8gb for only $100 hehe, and with what, 12-14 hours of battery? :) I love the psp....i just wish microsoft would come out with a handheld :rolleyes:

Anyways, thanks for your replies.