Thread: -=--==gps==--=-

Nesshentai is offline -Hacks Neophyte

Hi guys, for the past 4 days i've been trying to get mapthis to work on my psp and with no luck here I am asking anyone out there who has got it to work and would help me out. If you do got it to work, would mind giving me their msn addy through pm? or maybe zip the folders that u use in your psp. I really want this to work so bad that im givin $5 thru paypal to anyone that can fix my problem.

killahcheese is offline -Hacks Veteran

Do you have the GPS itself? Which GPS model? Or you just browsing the map through Mapthis?

insanedragonz is offline -Hacks Neophyte

He probably doesnt have the GPS..xD

Reever is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

doesn't the GPS come with a map program on a UMD? I'm not sure but I think it might of... Not positive though... at all :/

Yes, I don't have the GPS290, which is what I am planning on buying once I can open my own maps. I used Deniska's tutorial with NOGPS EBOOT, with MapViewer GPS, and with GPS290 EBOOT. Both NOGPS and MapViewer EBOOTS open normally but when I open my map "_Toronto" the memory indicator light starts flickering non stop. Now I thought it was there was something wrong with my map folder so I zipped it and sent to Deniska and he tried it and said it worked perfectly fine and it loaded less than a second. I tried the same shinanigins on another mem card but still no luck. I want to see if i can open my maps first then I will buy the GPS 290 for sure cuz I just got my car and I need a GPS.

I hope that answers most of your questions, please feel free to ask anything else.
    To download the map I'm trying to open, click the following link
    Code:
    http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=18115&d=1177466035

wildmanjoe is offline -Hacks Smarty

I will be online tomorrow all day on MSN at wildmanjoee@hotmail.com if you need help. I know how to use the GDML program and i will do it for free. :mrgreenthumbsup:
    2.60 -> 3.02 Oe -> 5.00 M33-3

Quote Originally Posted by wildmanjoe
    I will be online tomorrow all day on MSN at wildmanjoee@hotmail.com if you need help. I know how to use the GDML program and i will do it for free. :mrgreenthumbsup:
    thanks mate, greatly appreciate your offer. I'll be on tonight and aswell as tomorrow. Can't wait for this to work.