Thread: PSP Video Converter v1.1 is out

Mozex is offline -Hacks Neophyte

A new version of PSPVC - PSP Video Converter has been released, v1.2. So, what´s new in this version?

- Added a "Preset" feature. Save and load your settings from preset-files, for quick setup of PSPVC
    - Added a "Motion Estimation" option
    - Enabled user-settings for "Trellis" (Motion Optimation)
    - Enabled user-settings for "Macroblocks" (Improves compression and visual quality)
    - Enabled user-settings for the amount of B-frames (Improves compression)
    - Added a "Color Correction" filter for MPEG video sources, usefull for DVD´s and other MPEG streams.
    - Added an "Auto Crop" function. Now you can define your own crop-values or set it to auto-crop your video.
    - Added a "Deblock" filter to smooth out "blocky" videos. Usefull for Youtube, Google and Myspace videos.
    - Added a "Noise Removal" filter to clean and remove unwanted noise from the video.
    - Added a "Random Screenshot" function. Now you can generate a screenshot by random or set a time-position manually
    - Improved the Audio Delay/Sync function for better control
    - Created an installer package for easy installation

ZiNgABuRgA is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Nice Mozex! I see you took my suggestions :)

Hmm, try implementing some features from XviD4PSP - currently the main app used by everyone. If you can do that, I think people would use your app instead. (both .NET programs - I hate .NET...)

One thing that'd be nice is PMP-AVC conversion. Umm, also maybe some advanced options? Like motion estimation - or at least allow it through an INI or something :P AVS script editing is nice too.
    Lastly, try making the interface simpler - shift some of the settings to other windows to make it more n00b friendly :)

Sorry for all these requests, but I think this program can really turn out to be awesome! Great work Mozex!

Mozex is offline -Hacks Neophyte

Thanx alot Zinga, it's always great to get suggestions! :) I just uploaded a new version (check 1st post to see what's new).

Well, I dont want to make it over featured, I like to keep things simple yet effective ;) Anyways, about the PMP-AVC conversion, I'm more into MP4-AVC myself, I rarly use PMP-AVC. Maybe I'll add it later, let's see about that :)

ZiNgABuRgA is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Looks cool - I'll try it out. I agree with not making it over featured. Something with a simple interface, but yet configurable through some back-end (maybe just an options dialog). I never really dug XviD4PSP for example.