Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Too many haters these days.

psphackr is offline -Hacks Ninja

Have you noticed that everytime someone releases something there is always someone that's like, "This is shit." Even for the recent Daedalus R11 news there are people saying that it sucks b/c it's too slow. I think they need to see if they can doo any better at programing, then talk.

Xbox 360: iXtreme LT+; RRoD
    PSP: 6.35 PRO
    iPhone 3GS: iOS 4.2.1 jailbroken with greenpois0n

Persian 117 is offline -Hacks Member

yup

Klax is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by psphackr
    Have you noticed that everytime someone releases something there is always someone that's like, "This is shit." Even for the recent Daedalus R11 news there are people saying that it sucks b/c it's too slow. I think they need to see if they can doo any better at programing, then talk.
    Some people just have super high expectations for people's work. Not everyone who makes homebrew is a complete coding genius. Most people are way to lazy these day to learn coding language anyways. I'm in the process of learning, and hopefully one day ill mess with my PSP to make some easy apps (clock, calculator) but for now im still learning.

Pooky_187: Downloading wouldn't be faster than downloading <--Fail
    XBL: I Klax I | PSN: I-Klax-I

Scotch is offline -Hacks Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Klax
    Some people just have super high expectations for people's work. Not everyone who makes homebrew is a complete coding genius. Most people are way to lazy these day to learn coding language anyways. I'm in the process of learning, and hopefully one day ill mess with my PSP to make some easy apps (clock, calculator) but for now im still learning.
    Yeah, when i show like Snes 9x tyl to somebody at school and it gets choppy or something, they wig out a little. They expect a professional (proly sony made) program

Klax is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Scorch
    Quote Originally Posted by Klax
    Yeah, when i show like Snes 9x tyl to somebody at school and it gets choppy or something, they wig out a little. They expect a professional (proly sony made) program
    Yeah, I got a little pissy at first with the lag, but after asking some questions about the lag i got some answers. People told me that on the SNES it had a gfx chip that helped smooth out the games, and apparently the program can't emulate that. SNES 9x on PSP is awesome though and easy to use. I'm glad it has all those nice settings to smooth it out yourself.

Pooky_187: Downloading wouldn't be faster than downloading <--Fail
    XBL: I Klax I | PSN: I-Klax-I

Iceman is offline -Hacks Member

Same goes for the outright hostility towards those not using the OE firmwares.:sleep:

Scotch is offline -Hacks Guru

You're on 1.5?
    Fuck You

n3kuh is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

People who make the homebrew are just normal people like they are. They should understand this and also understand that they have a life aside from meeting their expectations.
    Nice post.

Midian is offline -Hacks Veteran

i always believed that these are the people without a homebrew enabled psp :lol:
    :::::All my obstacles have disappeared. I am God of this new world. -Light ep:25:::::
    ::::JOIN http://www.reticentreprisal.freeforums.org/ NOW!!!!::::

Ironbraiden is offline -Hacks Newbie

Some people just feel the need to be negative. They forget that whatever they are talking about is most likely free for them to use. Let's see if they can do better.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast