Thread: How to check the memory stick seller feedback on EBAY!!

pspkukawai is offline -Hacks Smarty

I see there are some/maybe hundred of noobs like me are the victim of "bad"fake memory stick from Ebay.

Before you buy the memory stick on Ebay, put/copy--paste the seller ID/name on this site

http://www.toolhaus.org/cgi-bin/negs

You will see all the NEGATIVE/NEUTRAL feedbacks only from the buyer ( click "received by").

If many noobs know about this, I will delete this thread.
    Otherwise, maybe .....put on sticky??

I wish I had known that site before I bought mine.

killahcheese is offline -Hacks Veteran

i never knew about it..

nice find :D

VuZuW is offline -Hacks Guru

Can't you just click on his name and then feedback and then 'As Seller/Buyer'

Quote Originally Posted by VuZuW
    Can't you just click on his name and then feedback and then 'As Seller/Buyer'
    I did, first of all if the seller feedbacks are about 15-25, there is very easy/fast/right away to see their negative feedback. IF the seller feedbacks above 6000 or even 10000, is not that simple/right away to get their Negative feedback ONLY. And that was happened to me, indeed I click feedback than saw on the first,second,third,forth, fifth page..., it seem okay, I did't even see the negative one yet, then I did bid (for me, in auction, timing is very important)---won it----and now---looserrr...fuck up..because i got the nasty one. And Iam sure IF every person see/check that site first, and find out there were hundred neg feedbacks saying..."don't buy this FAKE ms".. or ..the seller never respond/refund the money....." etc...I don't think they will buy it. And that is my purpose to put it here! I have a bad xperience about ms from ebay and Iam sure many of them were and will!!
    Iam not happy to see more and more noob become the victim of the ##!#@#fake MS here. I wish every noobs will/want to see that site first before buy the ms from Ebay.
    I hate/against that counterfait company who make a FORTUNE from the noobs here. But what can I do, can I call a cop and tell them...hey there are tons of Mother F##@# company on Ebay...bla....

I_EAT_PSPS is offline -Hacks Neophyte

wats wrong with fake ms?

they work and are cheap

Vaughan14 is offline -Hacks Guru

Fake is ok, but if you get the wrong one it doesn't work at all.... :(

I would rather pay more to know that I'm getting a real Memory Stick, i payed $72 AU for a 2GB Highspeed.

That's about $50 US.

Dark Scribble Theme One year Anniversary!
    I am Retired, see me at www.nintendo-hacks.com

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughan14
    Fake is ok, but if you get the wrong one it doesn't work at all.... :(

I would rather pay more to know that I'm getting a real Memory Stick, i payed $72 AU for a 2GB Highspeed.

That's about $50 US.
    you know, if you got the fake and not working at all that is good and easy, just refund it, I had the one that sometime/particular game worked and sometime not, so on that time I wasn't sure my firmware/psp/my iso/cso installation or something else...finally, I found out after I tried with my other Genuine ms one....