Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: How many people have to had to explain psp hacking to?

psphackr is offline -Hacks Ninja

The other day when I was at school we were through with our work. I had my laptop ut a friend of mine didn't have anything to do. He saw my psp and asked if he could play it. When he turned it on he started flippping out about how awesome my psp looks with my Gears of War theme. He's like, "How the hell did you do that?", so I go into the whole lecture about how people got started hacking the psp, how we used to have to stick with the featureless 1.50 untill Dark Alex came along. How many people have you had to explain the whole thing to?

EDIT:

The title was supposed to be, "How many people have you had to explain psp hacking to?". My bad.

Xbox 360: iXtreme LT+; RRoD
    PSP: 6.35 PRO
    iPhone 3GS: iOS 4.2.1 jailbroken with greenpois0n

p0op is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Too fucking many. But it was too late for most of them (3.10 and up)

Searingflesh is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Quote Originally Posted by psphackr
    The other day when I was at school we were through with our work. I had my laptop ut a friend of mine didn't have anything to do. He saw my psp and asked if he could play it. When he turned it on he started flippping out about how awesome my psp looks with my Gears of War theme. He's like, "How the hell did you do that?", so I go into the whole lecture about how people got started hacking the psp, how we used to have to stick with the featureless 1.50 untill Dark Alex came along. How many people have you had to explain the whole thing to?
    same exact thing happened with me. I was using 3.30 OE-A' with the Gears of War theme. He was like, "HOW DID U DO THATZZZZ??"

lildano is offline -Hacks Newbie

i have to do that at school a quite a bit and then they want me to get them the Custom Version with Emulators and the remote to screw with the teachers

chipx is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

a few, i even got to downgrade some dudes psp.

XboXLiVE: luukee

SanzioSan is offline -Hacks Veteran

i hate it when they call u late at night and need psp help :/... it gets annoying after a while to explain everything to some1 over and over again
    Translation: Blah blah blah blah blah

nedthehead is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

The whole Grade 9 Student body at my school... every asshole with a 1GB mem stick in his PSP is treated like a King... no ones seen my 4GB stick :p

Scribble = Idk, if someone randomly punched in the STOMACH it wouldn't really hurt, especially if it was a girl. I think though, it's because I have lots of stomach muscle and that my stomach would automatically flex.

ITR
    ITR is offline -Hacks Ninja

ive had to explain to about 10 kids.

but ive only dowgraded 2 of them.

the others where on 3.10 and above, or they didnt want to let me borrow their psp overnight so i could hook them up.
    First White PSP: Stolen
    Second White PSP: FW 2.5< FW 2.6< FW 1.5< FW 3.02 OE-A< FW 3.02 OE-B< FW 3.03 OE-A< FW 3.03 OE-B< FW 3.03 OE-C

ITR for Senior Member!!

mahfood1990 is offline -Hacks Guru

never
    people just ask me how to play isos and i downgrade for them and i do it and tell them how isos work
    then they take their PSP and leave me in peace
    "In every time and culture there are pressures to conform to the prevailing prejudices. But there are also, in every place and epoch, those who value the truth; who record the evidence faithfully. Future generations are in their debt." -Carl Sagan

Jownathown is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

i've had to explain to about 20 people. i've downgraded 6 peoples PSPs, including mine, cos they forget what you tell them 10 minutes after. :paranoid:

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast