Thread: Great addition to next Devhook

sprocketme2 is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

I would love to see a theme switcher in the next devhook. Possably the menu that comes up when you press home at the XMB, a new option is there "Theme: ps3" or something. To add to the choices of themes you put the needed files in a folder called themes at the root your stick and edit an ini file so devhook knows where to access certain theme files. Any part of the theme not present would be replaced by default file. The reason I would want this for devhook is because it involves swaping out esential system files that could partial brick if you werent in devhook.

Just a thought, i would use this function alot because of so many available themes.

psphackr is offline -Hacks Ninja

I don't think devhook is still in development anymore because of custom firmware. The whole point of devhook was to emulate a higher firmware on 1.50 so people could play more games without updating.

Xbox 360: iXtreme LT+; RRoD
    PSP: 6.35 PRO
    iPhone 3GS: iOS 4.2.1 jailbroken with greenpois0n

sprocketme2 is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

i have custom firmware but i still use it. I like the features of 3.03oe-c but want newer firmware features. Newer OE fws seem to have issues. Plus i dont trust my friends so i set up a devhook firmware that way they cant mess my psp up.

RPG Tony is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

I'd say all OE's up to 3.30 OE-A' are fine. Only 3.40 is still a little screwed up.

PSP-1001: 1.50 OFW; PSP-2001 IS: 5.50 GEN-D3 w/ Prometheus 3 (Beta 2)
    PSP-3000 ZW (Jap LE Dissidia Bundle): 6.10 OFW
    PS3 80 GB (CECH E) @ 3.41 w/ PL3 - PSN ID: RPG_Tony