Thread: sony undergraund

RunnersHigh is offline -Hacks Neophyte

Hi guys i have 2 questions :D

I was wandering if i register at the sony undergraund and i live in canada(montreal) will i recive demos games? and do i have to do something to recive the demos? cause i registered for my ps2 2 years ago and never recive anything. i wanna recives demos for free ^__^

My second question is if my psp stop working will sony accept it even if i already put the 3.03 ae-c and they find all the games in! Will i go to jail!? so my question is can i or not send my psp if it breaks one day cause i bought 3 psp 1 for each of my little bro ;) !

Absent Minded is offline -Hacks Veteran

i can answer the 2nd 1, they will just put the highest firmware they have on it. thats what they did to me, but then i got a new PSP.

p0op is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

You won't get any demos, thats only for us Americans (woot)

Yeah they'll accept it but you'll get back the highest firmware possible. And the obvious answer to the games question is don't send your damn memory stick and UMD's with the PSP (of coourse)
    And also your little brother is a pimp

RunnersHigh is offline -Hacks Neophyte

He sure is :mrgreenthumbsup:

And thanx for te answer!I dont know what i was thinking..i just forgot the games go in the memory and not in the psp ... i have so many games in my xbox hard drive thats why :lol: