Thread: Funny story

Stallone is offline Senior Member -Hacks Veteran

Im at 3.40 OE-A and all my settings in my recovery went opposite...but didnt stay opposite like some others. I fix everything and my ISOs freeze and dont start...some start and freeze afterward. I go check for the problem...and it was that no umd enabled...and a whole bunch of enabled things in the advanced configuration. Now that everything is back to normal after a few restarts im going to go to 3.30 OE-A' since the problem doesnt persist and shouldnt follow. I advise all who have similar symptoms should do the same.

I thought that this problem came to be as I registered my PSP with my pS3, and thought it was sony's plan to check if it had latest or custom firmware and then like screw u up. But it is just a bug from oe...still gotta get my PSN working, i can go on internet on my ps3 and connect to friends and stuff, but online in game doesnt work...

p0op is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

The problems will follow with the downgrade back to 3.30 OE-A'

Whenever you do get to 3.30 OE-A delete the config.se from your flash1.

It should fix the problems that usually follows with downgrading from 3.40 OE

ITR
    ITR is offline -Hacks Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by Stallone
    Im at 3.40 OE-A and all my settings in my recovery went opposite...but didnt stay opposite like some others. I fix everything and my ISOs freeze and dont start...some start and freeze afterward. I go check for the problem...and it was that no umd enabled...and a whole bunch of enabled things in the advanced configuration. Now that everything is back to normal after a few restarts im going to go to 3.30 OE-A' since the problem doesnt persist and shouldnt follow. I advise all who have similar symptoms should do the same.

I thought that this problem came to be as I registered my PSP with my pS3, and thought it was sony's plan to check if it had latest or custom firmware and then like screw u up. But it is just a bug from oe...still gotta get my PSN working, i can go on internet on my ps3 and connect to friends and stuff, but online in game doesnt work...
    how is this funnny?
    First White PSP: Stolen
    Second White PSP: FW 2.5< FW 2.6< FW 1.5< FW 3.02 OE-A< FW 3.02 OE-B< FW 3.03 OE-A< FW 3.03 OE-B< FW 3.03 OE-C

ITR for Senior Member!!

p0op is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Quote Originally Posted by thedoc
    Quote Originally Posted by Stallone

how is this funnny?
    It tickled my panties a little.

Dingle is offline -Hacks Smarty

I had the same problems with 3.40OE , when i coldbooted the wallpaper was missing and the settings were wrong ( no-umd always selected and the 3 advance settings enabled ) .

Gone back to 3.30OE-A' still got the same problems , did as POop suggested and deleted the config.se in the flash1 and everything is great now .

Cheers ! :D

B D09 is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

i had the same problem with 3.40 so i went to 3.30 oea'

Sushi is offline -Hacks Hacker

We laugh in your general direction

chinz is offline -Hacks Veteran

WTF lol ! ! !

funny ??????

no ............