Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: lolz @ n00bs

TA-082_User is offline -Hacks Veteran

Most n00bs brag off about the crappy, and shitty internet browser. Do they even realize that a lot of people have wep / wpa? are they that stupid to know even if they get the internet working it's still a piece of crap?

And.... I am on 3.03oe-c, and people think 3.40 is better (official) because there are more features.

nuff' said.

ITR
    ITR is offline -Hacks Ninja

people who are ignorant toward homebrew on the psp are totally missing out.
    First White PSP: Stolen
    Second White PSP: FW 2.5< FW 2.6< FW 1.5< FW 3.02 OE-A< FW 3.02 OE-B< FW 3.03 OE-A< FW 3.03 OE-B< FW 3.03 OE-C

ITR for Senior Member!!

chipx is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by thedoc
    people who are ignorant toward homebrew on the psp are totally missing out.
    let me rephrase that for you: people who are ignorant toward homebrew on the psp are the ones who don't have access to it.

XboXLiVE: luukee

killaj is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

there was actually a guy i work with today who had his psp at work and was playing some music through an external speaker setup. he saw me playing burnout and asked what music i had. i told him that i use my psp for piracy, and playing roms from other consoles. HE ACTUALLY TOLD ME I WASNT USING MY PSP "TO THE FULLEST". i'm on 3.30OE. he's on 3.03 official...

YoYoBallz is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

yeah sounds like a nub^

cr0bar is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

Quote Originally Posted by killaj
    there was actually a guy i work with today who had his psp at work and was playing some music through an external speaker setup. he saw me playing burnout and asked what music i had. i told him that i use my psp for piracy, and playing roms from other consoles. HE ACTUALLY TOLD ME I WASNT USING MY PSP "TO THE FULLEST". i'm on 3.30OE. he's on 3.03 official...
    I would have utilized the water cooler to an unpleasant extent upon his person.
    Ваше будущее умирает сегодня.

You can still save his soul! He's not fucked till he updates. Save his soul!!! (bring him over to oe)

killahcheese is offline -Hacks Veteran

Apparently the guy isn't listening.

Cause you just said that you played roms from other consoles. Did he miss that part?

nope, he loves all the great psp games

Newtype is offline -Hacks Neophyte

In that case, be probably thinks that it's a waste to be playing old console games on a PSP.

Show him how you've got multiple PSP games on your memorystick and a custom XMB to show him otherwise.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast