Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Black Screen When turn on

  
  1. #1
    thaychuari is offline -Hacks Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Hello,

    I am trying to downgrade my psp from 2.71 firmware to 1.5. I have TA-082 motherboard. I followed all the instructions from "2.71_TA-082_EASY_Downgrader_0.1_by_csfreakno1easy" until the last the step. Press O to re-enter setting, after I pressed O to setting, I select English and then my psp went black. It looks like the screen saver is opposite. If i leave my psp on the black screen for a while then I will the green screen with icons. If i press any button the screen went black. I could hear the sound when I press buttons, if i leave it alone i will screen came back. Please help.


  2. #2
    3cd0Widow is offline -Hacks Guru
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,369
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Just press the brightness button (a.k.a Screen button)

    This should have been in help section

  3. #3
    YoYoBallz's Avatar
    YoYoBallz is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Endless Paradigm
    Posts
    4,036
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    sounds like a semi brick

    did you have any kind of recovery before you bricked? (thats if you had SE custom firmware before you bricked)

  4. #4
    3cd0Widow is offline -Hacks Guru
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,369
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YoYoBalls
    sounds like a semi brick

    did you have any kind of recovery before you bricked? (thats if you had SE custom firmware before you bricked)
    How could he have recovery going from 2.71 official to 1.5?

  5. #5
    thaychuari is offline -Hacks Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I said earlier that If i leave my psp alone the screen came back as soon as I press any button my psp went black. It is just like screen saver mode reverse. If i patient enough I could find anything on my psp.

    I did search but could not find anything like my situation.

    Thank you for all help.

  6. #6
    YoYoBallz's Avatar
    YoYoBallz is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Endless Paradigm
    Posts
    4,036
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 3cd0Widow
    Quote Originally Posted by YoYoBalls
    sounds like a semi brick

    did you have any kind of recovery before you bricked? (thats if you had SE custom firmware before you bricked)
    How could he have recovery going from 2.71 official to 1.5?
    Quote Originally Posted by YoYoBalls
    (thats if you had SE custom firmware before you bricked)

  7. #7
    3cd0Widow is offline -Hacks Guru
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,369
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YoYoBalls
    Quote Originally Posted by 3cd0Widow
    Quote Originally Posted by YoYoBalls
    sounds like a semi brick

    did you have any kind of recovery before you bricked? (thats if you had SE custom firmware before you bricked)
    How could he have recovery going from 2.71 official to 1.5?
    Quote Originally Posted by YoYoBalls
    (thats if you had SE custom firmware before you bricked)
    Did you miss this "2.71_TA-082_EASY_Downgrader_0.1_by_csfreakno1easy" how would he be in SE FW using a downgrader?

  8. #8
    thaychuari is offline -Hacks Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Does anyone in experience this?

  9. #9
    SJ
    SJ is offline -Hacks Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    **Canada**
    Posts
    396
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    did you try what 3cd0Widow said

    Quote Originally Posted by 3cd0Widow
    Just press the brightness button (a.k.a Screen button)

    This should have been in help section
    cause that sounds like the problem.

    -=Amatuer-FX=-

  10. #10
    thaychuari is offline -Hacks Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Yes, that's it. The brightness button. After I pressed it, the screen lit up. I did not know know what button is the brightness until i read the manual. Usually I dont read manuals. Thanks for all the help.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •