Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: things seem to be slowing down...

almost is offline -Hacks Guru

right? after days without any sort of uploads all we get is an etch a sketch app, things really seem to be dying down right?

been gone awhile

yanquiuxo is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

if things are so slow, why dont you code a new program that you need then? can you even think of a new program/emulator/homebrew that you need?

right now, we can emulate the latest sony official firmware. how is that slow? we can play any psp game off memory stick, and all emulators run fine. the only thing we are still waiting for a full speed n64 which aint happening for a while, unless you want to code one cause apparently "things are slow"

you have a psp, shut up and play video games

...still waiting for street sk8er to work for psx......

im not complaining but it seems as if people have hit some sort of hole, and apparently the only thing we're waiting for is a good n64 emulator what do we have to look forward to after that? all the video games that we've opened up to play on the psp? there has to be something after that. youre right every1 that has a psp should shut up play video games and not wonder what else there psp is capable of.
    been gone awhile

yanquiuxo is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

i assume that last sentence was your attempt at sarcasm, good job by the way. i still havent heard you name anything more that you need on your psp, proving my point for me.....

theres thousands upon thousands upon thousands of playable games for the psp, and we are completely up-to-date with our homebrew capabilities. things are not slowing down, and your thread phails.

...still waiting for street sk8er to work for psx......

ur right, i didnt name anything because u have a point we are up to date on our homebrew capabilities, and ur also right about there being thousands upon thousands of games, that is exactly why we're slowing down. now that people are capable of playing all these games why improve anymore? there hasnt been a release of anything thats gotten u really excited to try it on your psp for a while now has there? i see things the whole slowing down thing to be the calm before the storm, our little period of rest before dark alex or fanjita or zinga burga or whatever other developer makes a breakthrough and makes every1 come back to the homebrew scene because they did it again completely amazed us and what is capable on a psp
    been gone awhile

Horst Feratu is offline -Hacks Smarty

I really fear that when sony releases 4.00 firmware, new games will run with original sony 4.00 firmware only.. now this will speed things up here a bit.. can you also see those "omghelp i cant play crisis core!!!!" topics already?

..just speculating, no flaming plz..

yeah theyll show up but i read this on another forum somewhere on this site if its made by man it can be hacked by man, i think that will really motivate some people to hack it
    been gone awhile

Horst Feratu is offline -Hacks Smarty

i also think it can be overcome somehow but it will give some trouble if/when it happens

oh no itll give trouble, sonys claiming it to be unhackable but hey when its hacked itll be as big as the custom firmware release
    been gone awhile

R2DMP is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

It has slowed down, but it'll pick up in the coming weeks as kids start getting out of school for Summer.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast