Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: PS1 games: Is it possible to switch the ENG audio with JAP ones?

HyeVltg3 is offline -Hacks Smarty

Quote Originally Posted by PwarSknightsP
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryu
    http://alcahest.club.fr/XG2.0/xg2.0.html
    Home of the Xenogears 2.0 patch
    * Controls are put back to the original Japanese controls.
    * In-game battle combos are back to the original Japanese ones (matching Japanese controls).
    * Audio in the Full Motion Videos is in Japanese with English subtitles.
    * Voices in the game are back to the original Japanese ones (in battles + certain cutscenes).
    * The weight unit in character's stats is back to kilos (.kgs instead of .lbs).
    * Emeralda's icon eyebrow transparency is corrected.
    * The selection arrow in shop menus doesn't overlap choices (Buy, Sell, Exit) anymore.
    Now thats crazy, I wanna try it on xenogears and put it on psp..
    lol same.

PSP v1.5[1st.Played>11/06/07]>v1.5 XD No D-Grading for me BABY! Brand spanking new! was Factory Sealed when it arrived.
    [TRADED]2nd PSP> bought--> v2.60...Now 3.40oe-a . 3rd PSP> v2.01>v2.80>cfw3.52m33-4
    MEM>4gbx2 and a 1gb stick[TRADED] lol. Now only have 2x4gigs
    Playing> DJ MAX 2, Traxxpad, FF8 and Legend of Dragoon <----XD brings back great memories.

spacewiz is offline -Hacks Veteran

the patch is eh. the only big thing that gets changed are the controls and if you've been playing the ntsc version, switching the controls would just screw you up.

and almost, i hate your avatar. that guy is teh only thing stopping me from beating tales of eternia.
    PS3 : 300gb : 4.41 OFW
    PSP-1000 : 6.60 PRO-C Fix 3
    DSi : acekard2i - AKAIO 1.8.9

HyeVltg3 is offline -Hacks Smarty

ok guys I'm testing this out...but need some back-up, i got the JPN and US version of MGS: Portable Ops :P but i have no way of testing since my PSP hasn't been bought yet T_T....tomorrow's the big day XD. But...will take bout 1-2 weeks till i can test it since i still neeed to get my 4gb stick delivered :P
    PSP v1.5[1st.Played>11/06/07]>v1.5 XD No D-Grading for me BABY! Brand spanking new! was Factory Sealed when it arrived.
    [TRADED]2nd PSP> bought--> v2.60...Now 3.40oe-a . 3rd PSP> v2.01>v2.80>cfw3.52m33-4
    MEM>4gbx2 and a 1gb stick[TRADED] lol. Now only have 2x4gigs
    Playing> DJ MAX 2, Traxxpad, FF8 and Legend of Dragoon <----XD brings back great memories.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2