Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Firmware questions

xwq crusader is offline -Hacks Newbie

ok this is a post about the big 3.5 firmware ok its not a question if it comes out but when and when the downgrader comes out when you downgrade will you be able to customize your psp still??or is it finialized to your psp that your psp is jacked right after you dowload it??

Persian 117 is offline -Hacks Member

instead of downgrader do you mean custom firmware? you can't downgrade 3.50 at the moment
    if a 3.50 CF is released you'll be able to run homebrew and customize your psp

i know i mean i do have 3.5 the official sony ver. but im tryna pay dark alex to wrok on it though

but you mean if a cf is released ill b able to use customized firmware after that??

i wanna re-fraze my first post what i mean is i have the 3.5 ver. so will i need a downgrader to run the customfirms???

thehman is offline -Hacks Veteran

Yeah you would need a downgrader to run custom firmware and there is no downgrader for 3.11 or higher,
    ʕθ̿␣̅θ̿ʔ ℋiЬЬyℬot™

PwarSknightsP is offline -Hacks Member

Well U will need to downgrade to 1.5 firmware to get custom firmware. Also a downgrader will take a long while until an expliot is found in the 3.50 firmware.

an expliot huh about how long do you think that could be and what do you mean by expliot? if some one could tell me how to make a downgrader ill gladly take a shot at it (with my friends psp)

and also about how long untill you think that the 3.50 downgrade will be out and is there any other thing i can do in the meanwhile while i have the 3.5 ver or is there a program i can use to get me able to do sumthing???? just give me anything that ill be able to do besides downgrade???? man i never should have upgraded this piece of shizzznizz man also where can i find a recovery does it come with the co firm??

thehman is offline -Hacks Veteran

There is nothing that you can do with that PSP,

Here are your options,

1, Wait for a 3.50 downgrader, how long? who knows maybe in a week or maybe never,

2, You could sell it and buy another PSP with a lower firmware, or buy a modchip, or a new motherboard,
    ʕθ̿␣̅θ̿ʔ ℋiЬЬyℬot™

chipx is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

buy a modchip, if you do, you psp will be rendered unbrickable :mrgreenthumbsup:

XboXLiVE: luukee

ok whr do i get a modcip and where do i install it??

bigboobz is offline -Hacks Smarty

go on any search engine and search mod chips for psp they have many sites. and i suggest just getting a new psp. i doubt they will come out with a downgrader in our life time

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast