Thread: Unbricker?

Zeid is offline -Hacks Neophyte

I read somewhere that sony's unbricker program was leaked to the public...but i don't see anything about it on psp-hacks...so, is it real?

my bad. seems the search page didnt load properly...found the topic...http://www.psp-hacks.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=94490

almost is offline -Hacks Guru

ive heard about it supposedly some lucky kid had his psp returned from Sony's bricking service, with a memory stick inside containing some certain files but from what ive heard the files r meaningless without some kind of super battery
    been gone awhile

Sushi is offline -Hacks Hacker

It is real it was leaked by sony but to use it you need a special battery that only sony has so basically untill the battery is leaked aswell then the unbricker is useless.
    Next time search or go to www.maxconsole.com the info about it is on the second page (i think)

Los
    Los is offline Senior Member -Hacks Monk

"According to internet reports, a gamer sent a bricked PSP to Sony who then returned it with a Memory Stick inside and contained a slew of files. As already established the Memory Stick is useless without a special hardware battery which accesses the battery pin that enables writing the IPL from the memory stick."

Its real, but it doesnt work unless you have the "Sony Jigkick" battery which is used to unbrick PSPs and only the factories have it

Xbox Live Gamertag & Playstation Network ID: Los255

Gliz9 is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by knucklezkidd
    It is real it was leaked by sony but to use it you need a special battery that only sony has so basically untill the battery is leaked aswell then the unbricker is useless.
    Next time search or go to www.maxconsole.com the info about it is on the second page (i think)
    How could someone leak the battery in anyway?

almost is offline -Hacks Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Gliz9
    Quote Originally Posted by knucklezkidd
    How could someone leak the battery in anyway?
    especially after they lost a memory stick full of unbricking material im pretty sure SONY has realized that it was leaked they have to had and are being extra careful now
    been gone awhile