Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 3.50 CFW Coming Soon !!! (:

a'fiy is offline -Hacks Guru

Firmware 3.50 was released in North America, various homebrew developers claimed that they had already decrypted it without the help of Team C+D.

However, Mathieulh commented that the community should beware as Sony implemented various changes in the prx formats. After being quiet for some time, new updates regarding the decryption progress as well as that of the next custom firmware have emerged.

Accordingly, Mathieulh and Dark AleX are indeed working on Custom Firmware 3.50 OE and the project is already 5% complete. Reports mentioned that the two started working on it only yesterday just after DAX's school exams.

The following information was lifted from PSP-Gen's update with Mathieulh. The original French text was run through a web translator, so what follows might be a bit hard to understand:

The innovations are very simple, the 3.50 OE will allocate quite simply the use of the kernel 3.50. New demonstrations now require this firmware, various plays will not delay before being provided with the kernel 3.50 obligatory. In light, no large innovation, if it is not the passage to the 3.50.
    Source : http://pspupdates.qj.net/Custom%20Firmware

Am i fast or am i slow to post this latest news ?

Cintro Download

::[Mr Nice Guy a.k.a Hafiy ::]

KMC
    KMC is offline -Hacks Newbie

Faster than the speed of a UMD loading. :bucktooth: Seems nice, don't know how he got %5 in just an after noon.

Ryu
    Ryu is offline Super Mod of the Brood -Hacks Titan

PSP GEN GOOGLE TRAS

Quote Originally Posted by pspgen.com
    Today of exclusiveness, we reveal you the beauty of the plumage which next the custom firmware will have: the 3.50 OE. To know all the details, and it of exclusiveness, click on continuation!

But where the custom firmware well 3.50 OE can hide?

The 3.50 Open Edition, that several wait the instability of the last custom firmware in list, is at present under development by the energetic duet: DarK_AleX and Mathieulh.

They programmed at present 5% of your next custom firmware. You will say to us that it is well little, but they began the programming yesterday, after the examinations of DarK_AleX. We can ensure you that the 3.50 OE will be supplemented as quickly as the precedents. Let us recall that all the elements are in place, thanks to the decoding of TEAM C+D, to create this new firmware OE.

The innovations are very simple, the 3.50 OE will allocate quite simply the use of the kernel 3.50. New demonstrations now require this firmware, various plays will not delay before being provided with the kernel 3.50 obligatory. In light, no large innovation, if it is not the passage to the 3.50.

Stay Tuned

You will be alerted from here a few months of information, which will make you jump to the ceiling ten times to sharpen… You will know some better rather early…

Remain with listening on PSPGen, because that will strike extremely! While waiting, let us wish good courage with DarK_AleX and Mathieulh!

PSP 1.5 got on USA first day is was 1.5 NOW 4.01 M33-2 -> 5.00 M33-6(1.50 addon),
    Old PS3s: PS3 60GB FW:3.41(2nd ps3 YLoD, 1st, YLoD)
    New PS3:
    Slim 160gb 01-21-2011 Working
    was 3.40 OFW->3.60 OFW

2nd PSP : PHAT 5.50 GEN-D2
    3rd PSP : Sliver 3000 Starting OFW:4.20 (NEW bought NEW on 11/28/2010)
    It a good idea to have "Hide extensions for known file types" in Folder Options(under Tool) unchecked (turn on extensions)

3DS FC:0301-9790-8019

Rich is offline -Hacks Veteran

Sounds good, I can still see myself staying on 3.03 OE-C though, but nevertheless this is still good work.

Los
    Los is offline Senior Member -Hacks Monk

ok

Xbox Live Gamertag & Playstation Network ID: Los255

killahcheese is offline -Hacks Veteran

ONe point for the homebrewers!

We're all such benchwarmers, DA the pointshooter :D

TA-082_User is offline -Hacks Veteran

Ok... I guess I can get off 3.03oe-c. 3.50 offered something useful.

chipx is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Rich
    Sounds good, I can still see myself staying on 3.03 OE-C though, but nevertheless this is still good work.
    why? 3.40 OE-A is BETTER

XboXLiVE: luukee

killahcheese is offline -Hacks Veteran

why 3.40OE?

3.30 is better! :mrgreenthumbsup:

TA-082_User is offline -Hacks Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by chipx
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich
    why? 3.40 OE-A is BETTER
    I'd say it is opinion based. It isn't right to call something better than another if they are both "flawed" in their own way.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast