Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Thank God for Screen Protectors

foofdawg is offline -Hacks Newbie

I went to Dollar Store and got a case logic camera bag, that has a little double pocket in the front. I can store several games in their cases, my portable hard drive with ***** on it, my charging cord, and the psp (I use the provided soft case) plus use the front pockets for a few extra umds/mem sticks/etc. EDIT: Cost = $3.19 VALUE = totally worth it

2ND EDIT: They had some bags that would have worked perfectly with several UMD size pockets on the sides, but they were totally feminine, so my wife stepped up and refused to let me buy one.

I haven't tried using screen covers, but I'm rarely outside when I play it; At home or riding in cars or planes. And I've had a few close calls so I hold tight to the wrist strap.

Twice I have had close calls; Although I still always use the wrist strap (sometimes holding in my hand), two times now I have tried to set the psp down on a surface, then turn around, and forget that it's attached to my wrist. I came pretty close to smashing it on the dining room chair!

dennisrr is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Amen brother.

Persian 117 is offline -Hacks Member

Thank god for cases

:mrgreenthumbsup::mrgreenthumbsup::mrgreenthumbsup::mrgreenthumbsup:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3