Thread: Should I upgrade?

Camo440 is offline -Hacks Newbie

Should I upgrade from 3.11-3.50 Before Sony Releases a Higher FW?

Blood_breaker is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

if they release a higher firmware what would it matter? why would update anyways? just go into downloads and get the firmware update for whatever version the downgrader needs and then put it on your memory stick in PSP/GAME/UPDATE and it will update to whatever vers it is..

"the devs saying "we are working on fixing this issue" well i'm working on having sex with Mandy Moore and Britney Spears
    at the same time, but that doesn't mean it's going to happen" ~Travisclees~

p0op is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Blood_breaker
    if they release a higher firmware what would it matter? why would update anyways? just go into downloads and get the firmware update for whatever version the downgrader needs and then put it on your memory stick in PSP/GAME/UPDATE and it will update to whatever vers it is..
    Wow that was some bad information.

Just stick to whatever firmware your on right now. I suppose your talking about the downgrader that should be coming out soon.....Sony doesn't FORCE you to update. Just wait until the downgrader comes out and in the mean time find a copy of Lumines.

Blood_breaker is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

what are you talking about? i asked him why he felt the need to update... and if like the 3.03 downgrader needs people to be at 3.50 then wait for the downgrader to be released and then update....

"the devs saying "we are working on fixing this issue" well i'm working on having sex with Mandy Moore and Britney Spears
    at the same time, but that doesn't mean it's going to happen" ~Travisclees~

TA-082_User is offline -Hacks Veteran

All of you! Downgrading doesn't matter at this point. 3.11-3.50 can play homebrew. For most people on those fw's that's like heaven for them. 3.11 is the same as 3.50 to many (same homebrew access range) and the downgrader will most likely be for 3.50 anyways.

p0op is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Quote Originally Posted by TA-082_User
    All of you! Downgrading doesn't matter at this point. 3.11-3.50 can play homebrew. For most people on those fw's that's like heaven for them. 3.11 is the same as 3.50 to many (same homebrew access range) and the downgrader will most likely be for 3.50 anyways.
    Get ready to press Print Screen TA-082_User because I'm going to say this once and only once...

Your right :sigh:

Breath of Fire is offline -Hacks Veteran

You can download all the firmware updates from the Downloads section on this site, it doesn't matter if Sony releases a new update... You will always be able to find any update, its not going anywhere..
    _______PSP | Version 3.52-M33 | 2GB Memory Stick Pro DUO
    _______Click Here for my Fully Setup gpSP thread