Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Please stop flaming sony.

musashiden is offline -Hacks Newbie

-sigh- you imbeciles really need to stop flaming Sony.

First off, you wouldn't even have the >>>SONY<<< PLAYSTATION PORTABLE if it wasn't for them.

Second, So WHAT if they don't want people to run homebrew on their console?

think about it. If you were the owner of a gaming console making company and people are programming hacks that make it possible to run backup games on it, you would be losing money.

Yet here are the dumbasses saying "SONY YOU SUCK LOL!?!1"....you idiot. just like every other company, Sony wants to make a profit out of a console they worked hard on.

And Third, Don't call them "idiots" or "retards" because hackers find exploits that basically isn't their fault. It was MOSTLY ubisoft's fault for having an exploit in their game "lumines". Sony and Ubisoft are composed of developers that are human beings. They make mistakes too.

I suppose now I'll get flamed a lot.

By the way, i too, use a custom firmware, 3.40OE-A, And if i download a backup game for it, the next day i buy the game from the store. Since i enjoy the PSP a lot, i might aswell pay Sony and the game maker for the hours of fun this system has brought to me.

- Musashiden.

TA-082_User is offline -Hacks Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by musashiden

First off, you wouldn't even have the >>>SONY<<< PLAYSTATION PORTABLE if it wasn't for them.

think about it. If you were the owner of a gaming console making company and people are programming hacks that make it possible to run backup games on it, you would be losing money.

Yet here are the dumbasses saying "SONY YOU SUCK LOL!?!1"....you idiot. just like every other company, Sony wants to make a profit out of a console they worked hard on.

And Third, Don't call them "idiots" or "retards" because hackers find exploits that basically isn't their fault. It was MOSTLY ubisoft's fault for having an exploit in their game "lumines". Sony and Ubisoft are composed of developers that are human beings. They make mistakes too.

By the way, i too, use a custom firmware, 3.40OE-A, And if i download a backup game for it, the next day i buy the game from the store. Since i enjoy the PSP a lot, i might aswell pay Sony and the game maker for the hours of fun this system has brought to me.

- Musashiden.
    Sounds like that general douchebag guy that came here a while ago.

Whatever. If you actually buy games go ahead and cripple your bank account. I am sitting on a cool $29,567.16 and I still dl games.

And they are retards. They put themselves before the customer. One flaw in the world of business. If they made biweekly updates with something useful in addition to security revisions they wouldn't be eyed out as "yeah, we figured they'd patch an exploit."

Gliz9 is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

musashiden

Your probably the gayest, lamest, stupidest, noob that has ever been on this forum.

You say we are imbeciles and then expect us to do what? thank you or something? You can go to hell for all I care, its people like you that think their all high and mighty and are some how teaching us a lesson when you yourself are a idiot. Fuck off.

Quote Originally Posted by TA-082_User
    Sounds like that general douchebag guy that came here a while ago.

Whatever. If you actually buy games go ahead and cripple your bank account. I am sitting on a cool $29,567.16 and I still dl games.

And they are retards. They put themselves before the customer. One flaw in the world of business. If they made biweekly updates with something useful in addition to security revisions they wouldn't be eyed out as "yeah, we figured they'd patch an exploit."
    Oh yeah. I'm buying games that are worth $20 bucks. that is totally "crippling" my bank account. whats your salary? $3/hour?

But i do agree that there should be updates with something useful in them, Yet i also agree that bug/exploit fixing is a top priority too.

musashiden

Your probably the gayest, lamest, stupidest, noob that has ever been on this forum.
    Says the guy with NARUTO on his avatar and his signature...

anyway,

ouch, my feelings?
    this is the internet. you calling me names will accomplish nothing.

How am i "gay, lame, stupid, and noob" for supporting a company? EXCUSE ME if i think that literally stealing money away from companies is wrong.

go get a life AND a JOB. then you'll probably be able to afford the actual game instead of stealing it for your own enjoyment.

EDIT:

You say we are imbeciles and then expect us to do what? thank you or something? You can go to hell for all I care, its people like you that think their all high and mighty and are some how teaching us a lesson when you yourself are a idiot. Fuck off.
    I was talking to the people who keep flaming sony over at the comments of the 3.51 firmware update:

http://www.psp-hacks.com/2007/06/29/...ased/#comments

If you haven't flamed sony, this does not apply to you.

spacepig101 is offline -Hacks Guru

My turn.
    Sony can kiss my ass for all i care. Guess what I bought my psp to do. PLAY FUCKING HOMEBREW. I dont care about any of the shit games that are out for the psp. I wanted a portable NES,SNES,GENSIS,MP3 PLAYER, Video PLAYER, DOOM, DUKE NUKEM, etc. Except maybe GTA (which is the only game I own for the PSP). I have more movie umd's then I do game umd's. And I was pissed because I had to wait for a fucking downgrader. Then sony makes the official PSX emultor. Do i want to pay more money for game i already own? FUCK NO. Do I want to have to have a ps3 ($600) to get them on my psp? NO. SO for all I care SONY GO FUCK YOURSELF. So you know what FUCK SONY. Also when the psp first came out Didnt Sony say that they where going to let us have an sdk and make homebrew?
    Sony is screwing themselfs with their shit head tactics. Y do you think we have hacked psp's when SONY should have come out with a PSX to EBOOT converter at least. So let me say this one more time :mrgreenthumbsup: FUCK YOU SONY :mrgreenthumbsup:

Click here

# of noob that delete thier flash0 and wonder y they brick (start on 5/29/07): 2

Los
    Los is offline Senior Member -Hacks Monk

WHO CARES

just get a PSP, make sure its downgradable, put custom firmware and just have fun :mad:

I DOUBT Sony cares what any of us thinks

Xbox Live Gamertag & Playstation Network ID: Los255

Quote Originally Posted by spacepig101
    My turn.
    Sony can kiss my ass for all i care. Guess what I bought my psp to do. PLAY FUCKING HOMEBREW. I dont care about any of the shit games that are out for the psp. I wanted a portable NES,SNES,GENSIS,MP3 PLAYER, Video PLAYER, DOOM, DUKE NUKEM, etc. Except maybe GTA (which is the only game I own for the PSP). I have more movie umd's then I do game umd's. And I was pissed because I had to wait for a fucking downgrader. Then sony makes the official PSX emultor. Do i want to pay more money for game i already own? FUCK NO. Do I want to have to have a ps3 ($600) to get them on my psp? NO. SO for all I care SONY GO FUCK YOURSELF.
    and you are reported musashiden
    See, what you are doing is completely right. I too wanted to play homebrew.

If you aready own the PSX game, you've already payed your share and you should be allow to download the PSP version.

What i'm flaming is people that download backup of PSP games without buying it.

And i don't really care if you have reported me, i don't think i have broken any rules. Even if i get banned, i don't care. I only came in here to post this. :)

spacepig101 is offline -Hacks Guru

See, what you are doing is completely right. I too wanted to play homebrew.

If you aready own the PSX game, you've already payed your share and you should be allow to download the PSP version.

And i don't really care if you have reported me, i don't think i have broken any rules. Even if i get banned, i don't care. I only came in here to post this. :)
    I changed my mind I was going to report you for flaming users but decieded I didnt want you banned at least yet. I wanted you to see my post. O and yes I have download iso's. BUT you know what I would have never bought them in the first place. I was just trying them out (didnt really play ne more then 20-30 minutes). And if I couldnt download them then I would have rented them. SO really Im stealling money from BLOCKBUSTER. OH NO!!!!!!! Yes I pirate stuff. But guess What I buy more then I pirate. I own more then 1000 DVD's that I bought in 1 year Yes I have download movies but only like 60-90 (and a lot of these I bought) Some are TV series they havent released on DVD. Yes I download games. But guess what I have about 40times more games bought then download. So you Know what I want to download stuff for free sometimes But I buy most of my shit. O and I have had my computer taken by the cops before (for hacking) and guess what they saw the movies on my computer and they didnt care because of how much more I had PAYED FOR!!!!

and about this!!!! NO you arent YOU ARE FLAMING THOSE PEOPLE FLAMING SONY FOR MAKING THE UPDATE (how many of them admitted to using their hacked systems for pirating?) You need to make up your mind before posting SHIT on the internet.
    I was talking to the people who keep flaming sony over at the comments of the 3.51 firmware update:

http://www.psp-hacks.com/2007/06/29/psp … /#comments

If you haven't flamed sony, this does not apply to you.
    SEE RIGHT THERE!!!! Make up your mind about what this thread is about OK!!!

Click here

# of noob that delete thier flash0 and wonder y they brick (start on 5/29/07): 2

Hero_Sky is offline -Hacks Smarty

- Musashiden.
    I agree with you 100%. It really ticks me off that people would say such ignorant comments about Sony. Sony has done a lot for gamers around the world, and so what if they want to keep updating their software or security. They're only trying to protect what they've worked so hard on. And as far as the stupid posts about people saying *%@# Sony, I want to play ps1 games and Homebrew, quit being such idiots. Without the "stupid sony" you wouldn't even have psx games if it weren't for them. I don't really get the ungratefulness of people these days. I'm thankful for having a psp, and even more thankful that it's modified.

Well put my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Hero_Sky
    I agree with you 100%. It really ticks me off that people would say such ignorant comments about Sony. Sony has done a lot for gamers around the world, and so what if they want to keep updating their software or security. They're only trying to protect what they've worked so hard on. And as far as the stupid posts about people saying *%@# Sony, I want to play ps1 games and Homebrew, quit being such idiots. Without the "stupid sony" you wouldn't even have psx games if it weren't for them. I don't really get the ungratefulness of people these days. I'm thankful for having a psp, and even more thankful that it's modified.

Well put my friend.
    Glad to see not everyone around here is so ignorant.

Thank you for agreeing with me.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast