Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Marvel vs. Capcom 2 on your psp read on...

Gat305 is offline -Hacks Newbie

first off i remember posting a topic on converting ps2 games being that there have been a couple of almost full games ported from the ps2 (midnight club dub edition) and if anyone who knew to see if there was a way to use the popstation gui to convert... and u guys very rudely locked the topic... well i do somewhat have some success in converting marvel vs. capcom 2... ive managed to use zingaburgas popstation tricking it into converting the img file into an eboot... and it loads on the psp but only up to the ps one logo and freezes(which should be a good thing over not even loading at all... im assuming the psone logo is there instead of the ps2 logo cuz its obvious the popstation was made for the psone) what im trying to say is the file actually loaded to the logo with out taking me back to the psp xmb that should mean something right... and i think the reason popstation actually converted the file this time is cuz MvsC2 is a cdrom ps2 game (and psone games are cdroms) not dvd so using alcohol120 i was able to make the img... im just letting everyone know what ive come across screwing around... all i did was burn the game using alcohol120 same way listed in your tuts, then after converting open up the popstation and where it says game title press select and chose marvel vs. capcom 1, then rename it 2 marvel vs. capcom 2, and go to change game save and rename it to marvel vs. capcom 2 hit ok then press GO... file should fully convert to eboot 100%... of course put the eboot in a folder with the same name the original img file had in your psp game folder if you are on 3.40oe and you should be done...

and hopefully someone whos good at this stuff maybe can get this to work and if not then i guess ill get bashed on and this topic will be locked but hey sure im not a hacker or anything like that and i dont know what im doing but dont knock me for trying:)

osiron23 is offline -Hacks Guru

we can knock you for trying. There is a reason the previously aforementioned thread was locked. IT WILL NOT WORK. GIVE UP. YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TIME AND ANYBODY WHO EVEN OPENS THIS THREAD'S TIME. IT WILL NOT WORK.

Klax is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Dude, honestly its not worth the effort. Even though Marvel vs Capcom 2 isnt really graphically advanced, the PSP cannot handle the game. I would say the only possible way you can make the game is if you built all the sprites and everything from scratch and made it readable by the PSP.

Pooky_187: Downloading wouldn't be faster than downloading <--Fail
    XBL: I Klax I | PSN: I-Klax-I

imagine if these people would have givin up hacking the psp or hacking ne thing for that matter hmmm... never say it cant be done...

Quote Originally Posted by Klax
    Dude, honestly its not worth the effort. Even though Marvel vs Capcom 2 isnt really graphically advanced, the PSP cannot handle the game. I would say the only possible way you can make the game is if you built all the sprites and everything from scratch and made it readable by the PSP.
    i understand but if the psp cps2 emulator can run marvel vs. capcom 1 arcade rom at full speed and with ad hoc why cant we be able to play MvsC2 on our psps...

TA-082_User is offline -Hacks Veteran

howz about you get us a GOOD GAME?

highwindscloud is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by TA-082_User
    howz about you get us a GOOD GAME?
    i whole-heartedly second
    I can't stop coming!

almost is offline -Hacks Guru

marvel vs capcom IS a great game, but i dont think its possible to put it on the psp, nice try though, but i have a question is it possible to make a Mugen for PSP?
    been gone awhile

Hero_Sky is offline -Hacks Smarty

Don't listen to these non-believers. Don't give up.

chipx is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Hero_Sky
    Don't listen to these non-believers. Don't give up.
    They aren't non-believers, they are being realistic

XboXLiVE: luukee

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast