Thread: Custom Wave conflicting with Gameboot

SkyDX is offline -Hacks Ninja

Hi Guys,
    first of all I didn't post this in help section because I just want to inform you about something^^

I'm running 3.40OE-A and I noticed that if I have a custom wave the video part of my gameboot disappears sooner or later. (You will hear the sound of the gameboot but only see your wallpaper) The app/game/whatever will load fine. I first thought that it's a prob with opening_plugin.rco but after a little testing I found out that as soon I flash my original system_plugin_bg.rco back, my Gameboot will appear again and I can flash another wave then, before the problem starts again. This now happened with two different waves and gameboots. (deleting config.se didn't helped) I might be just my PSP or a bug in OE. However I don't really care because I use a wallpaper without a wave above. (Why do I even flash a wave then you ask? Well I can see it for 1 sec before my Wallpaper loads^^) So if you ever get the same issue with your gameboot, reflash your original back and you should be fine ;)

XBOX Live ID: SkyyX | Wii Friend Code: 3148-9988-9956-8604

Vaughan14 is offline -Hacks Guru

Thanks, this happens on 3.03 OE-C as well I never worked out how to fix it! :mrgreenthumbsup:

Dark Scribble Theme One year Anniversary!
    I am Retired, see me at www.nintendo-hacks.com

I'm glad that I could help you ;)

nedthehead is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

Is this the fix? Im using a background so I dont need a custom wave! SWEET! You win the prize my good sir: Uh... moral satisfaction :mrgreenthumbsup:

Scribble = Idk, if someone randomly punched in the STOMACH it wouldn't really hurt, especially if it was a girl. I think though, it's because I have lots of stomach muscle and that my stomach would automatically flex.

I'm glad to help again^^