Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Dark_AleX Site Change

dlr
    dlr is offline -Hacks Smarty

Hey all...just noticed that Dark_AleX's site has been alterded since his farewell message (lol....ya...I still check it everyday). The message is still there but his icon has changed from the symbol of weed to a ribbon...and a message saying "In Memoriam to the Greatest PSP Scener Dark~AleX RIP. We'll miss you (17-07-2005 ~ 02-07-2007)" The links for firmwares and downgraders are back but there is nothing provided if you click on them.

My question is...would he write that himself or does/did someone else have access to change things on his website? Lol...maybe I'm still in denial that his great work on OE firmwares are gone. I'm waitin for a surprise comeback...hey...you never know...those of you that know the Eagles or even the Police have split up and reunited again. Anyways...what do you guys think?

darkstar55 is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

man ill miss that guy, psp legend.....sniff lets just hope booster has been working on something ever since the begging of OE firmwares
    My psp history: First US release day of psp 1.5, 2.0, 2.6, 2.71, 2.80, Traded, 2.0, 1.5, 3.02OE-A, 3.02OE-B, 3.03OE-C, 3.40Oe-A, SLIM- 3.90m33-2
    Super smash bros brawl Player - I could oWN ya all

u_c_taker is offline -Hacks Member

there r already tons of posts about this in this forum y did u need to create another thread

psphackr is offline -Hacks Ninja

Yea I miss him too. Btw I take back what I said about him, I was just still pissed off. I'll bet the reason why he didn't release his source code is b/c he was afraid he may also get into trouble for it too.

Xbox 360: iXtreme LT+; RRoD
    PSP: 6.35 PRO
    iPhone 3GS: iOS 4.2.1 jailbroken with greenpois0n

almost is offline -Hacks Guru

i think all of us r still in a bit of denial and im still expecting to see when i start up my web browser "3.51 OE! Dark_Alex is back!" but like i said its denial
    been gone awhile

pirata nervo is offline Programmer -Hacks Titan

youre a god for me.
    Console Addicted - The news about your console, every day!
    Console Addicted Forums

dlr
    dlr is offline -Hacks Smarty

u_c_taker...regarding your two cents on postings...if you would properly read the subject...you'd see that it's unique...we all know he's left the scene but his website has changed since his departure...instead of wasting your time typing in useless opinions...maybe choose to do something constructive...thanks for being the second to post anyway...lol

SkyDX is offline -Hacks Ninja

something is weired.. when I go to http://dark-alex.org/ I see the changes you're talking about.... but http://dax.lan.st/ still shows the same things like last days...

XBOX Live ID: SkyyX | Wii Friend Code: 3148-9988-9956-8604

pirata nervo is offline Programmer -Hacks Titan

youre right SkyDX
    Console Addicted - The news about your console, every day!
    Console Addicted Forums

Rich is offline -Hacks Veteran

I still have the feeling that when Sony release a new firmware, Dax is gonna come back in a massive shower of glory and save the day with a new OE, that would be awesome lol.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast