Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: New CFW 3.40 LE-A???

  
  1. #1
    ying78 is offline -Hacks Neophyte
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    84
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    I just surf through some chinese PSP site and read about a new CFW 3.40 Lite Edition A, did anyone know anything about it? is it true?
    Some guy name Test30 release it, What I have read so far, it's like some kind of update for 3.40OE-A!


  2. #2
    JamesToohey is offline -Hacks Hacker
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    919
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Yeh there's a few threads about it.

    No big changes. The main thing is that he knows how they are made, so may be able to make more.

  3. #3
    almost's Avatar
    almost is offline -Hacks Guru
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    1,706
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    yeah theres a thread about this on the website, search it next time

    EDIT: heres the link http://www.psp-hacks.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=98233
    been gone awhile

  4. #4
    ZiNgABuRgA's Avatar
    ZiNgABuRgA is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    4CHIN
    Posts
    11,044
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesToohey
    The main thing is that he knows how they are made, so may be able to make more.
    Actually not true. I haven't checked it out, but the only thing he did was apply a mod over it, probably something similar to the RCO ms0 redirection mod.
    It's nowhere near the ability to create a custom firmware.

  5. #5
    Klax's Avatar
    Klax is offline -Hacks Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Bayside, NY
    Posts
    398
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZiNgABuRgA
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesToohey
    The main thing is that he knows how they are made, so may be able to make more.
    Actually not true. I haven't checked it out, but the only thing he did was apply a mod over it, probably something similar to the RCO ms0 redirection mod.
    It's nowhere near the ability to create a custom firmware.
    It's a good start to actually making something though. Thats what they make you do in programing classes before they make you code from scratch.

    Pooky_187: Downloading wouldn't be faster than downloading <--Fail
    XBL: I Klax I | PSN: I-Klax-I

  6. #6
    fuzzzzy is offline -Hacks Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    538
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Its pointless just adds a couple extra prx's onto 3.40 oe this isnt even a new custom firmware just an addon.
    PSP HISTORY>>2.60-2.71-2.80-1.5(devhook)-2.71SE-2.71SEC-3.020e-3.03oeC

  7. #7
    clurvep is offline -Hacks Neophyte
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    69
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    anyone had tired it out yet?

  8. #8
    ZiNgABuRgA's Avatar
    ZiNgABuRgA is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    4CHIN
    Posts
    11,044
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Klax
    Quote Originally Posted by ZiNgABuRgA
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesToohey
    The main thing is that he knows how they are made, so may be able to make more.
    Actually not true. I haven't checked it out, but the only thing he did was apply a mod over it, probably something similar to the RCO ms0 redirection mod.
    It's nowhere near the ability to create a custom firmware.
    It's a good start to actually making something though. Thats what they make you do in programing classes before they make you code from scratch.
    I can chuck a few PRXs into flash0 as well, without even having any programming knowledge.

  9. #9
    Vaughan14 is offline -Hacks Guru
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Australia, Victoria Rank:.Mod
    Posts
    2,109
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    But you are skilled at programming, I have seen what you can do in Visual Basic..

    I absolutely suck at it, lol.


    We might have to start using the Chinese Custom Firmwares, get them in English maybe..

    Dark Scribble Theme One year Anniversary!
    I am Retired, see me at www.nintendo-hacks.com

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •