Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Great....just bricked.

psphackr is offline -Hacks Ninja

I'm not exactly sure what I did wrong, but I've removed the battery and ac adaptor and it will come on but never shut off. Usually when I brick a psp it shuts off after the first ten seconds. Oh well. If I buy a brand new one, what do you think the chances are I'll find a 3.50 or lower?

Xbox 360: iXtreme LT+; RRoD
    PSP: 6.35 PRO
    iPhone 3GS: iOS 4.2.1 jailbroken with greenpois0n

TA-082_User is offline -Hacks Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by psphackr
    I'm not exactly sure what I did wrong, but I've removed the battery and ac adaptor and it will come on but never shut off. Usually when I brick a psp it shuts off after the first ten seconds. Oh well. If I buy a brand new one, what do you think the chances are I'll find a 3.50 or lower?
    do the walmart trick. I am not even going to argue how dishonest it is. It is a dick move to do but it benifits you so that makes it ok to do.

phelixnyc is offline -Hacks Neophyte

I don't think you will find to many psp's with 3.50 firmware in your local retail store, not yet. So your pretty much safe. Correct me if I am wrong isn't there a downgrader for 3.50 using luminees any way?

TA-082_User is offline -Hacks Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by phelixnyc
    I don't think you will find to many psp's with 3.50 firmware in your local retail store, not yet. So your pretty much safe. Correct me if I am wrong isn't there a downgrader for 3.50 using luminees any way?
    3.50 = s8fe
    3.51 = fucked in the ass, then raped unless the person is smart enough to go scammer style on wal mart.

redgrave is offline -Hacks Smarty

Quote Originally Posted by TA-082_User
    do the walmart trick. I am not even going to argue how dishonest it is. It is a dick move to do but it benifits you so that makes it ok to do.
    all this while i'm wondering are the people in walmart that clueless? or are they just being nice?

I have known sorrow and learned to aid the wretched.

Vaughan14 is offline -Hacks Guru

Fucking psp's, they just stop working.

Dark Scribble Theme One year Anniversary!
    I am Retired, see me at www.nintendo-hacks.com

oOSeY is offline -Hacks Monk

it's sony's ninjas.. :posessed:

:Need help? Click here first.

pkmaximum is offline Senior Member -Hacks Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by redgrave
    all this while i'm wondering are the people in walmart that clueless? or are they just being nice?
    There just employees they don't lose or gain money on the amount of video game systems they sell, that would be stock investers and share holders of Walmart that lose out. The employees lose nothing by just taking your broken PSP and handing you a new one. All in all, its just bad business sense.
    1 God 1 King is truly a king =D He saved me from leaving the scene, but kindly donating his PSP to me. Anybody who talks to him on these forums, is not worthy of his kindness =P THANK YOU 1 GOD 1 KING!!!!

cage is offline -Hacks Veteran

I'd love to get a job in wal-mart and only give out 3.51 psps in exchange. :bucktooth:

I'd steal the battery and the ear phones aswell and tell you that you were a liar when you come to exchange complaining that shits missing :P

psphackr is offline -Hacks Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by psphackr
    How do I do that?

Xbox 360: iXtreme LT+; RRoD
    PSP: 6.35 PRO
    iPhone 3GS: iOS 4.2.1 jailbroken with greenpois0n

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast