Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: unbricking service in US

  
  1. #1
    808stunna is offline -Hacks Smarty
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    184
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    i just found this on ebay. im assuming its someone here? anyways it not me so dont band me. and its pretty cheap to. i thought some people could use the service.


    http://cgi.ebay.com/Broken-psp-repai...QQcmdZViewItem

    I Kick Cats

  2. #2
    freebeer187 is offline -Hacks Ninja
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    650
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Nice. I wonder what he does...?

  3. #3
    kingblinx is offline -Hacks Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Tha *909*
    Posts
    401
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    modchip? I can't think of anything else.
    If freedom is outlawed, only outlaws will have freedom.

    PKMN Pearl FC: 3522 8619 5080

  4. #4
    808stunna is offline -Hacks Smarty
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    184
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kingblinx
    modchip? I can't think of anything else.
    how much does a mod chip cost anyways?
    I Kick Cats

  5. #5
    spacewiz's Avatar
    spacewiz is offline -Hacks Veteran
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    behind a ps3
    Posts
    1,402
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Undiluted Platinum is $60-70 and PSP Devolution is $75. so w/e it is i can tell you he's not opening up your psp and putting in a mod chip. unless he takes the tyme to solder the whole thing together, flash CFW and then take it all apart. but that would be a hella waste of tyme.
    PS3 : 300gb : 4.41 OFW
    PSP-1000 : 6.60 PRO-C Fix 3
    DSi : acekard2i - AKAIO 1.8.9

  6. #6
    kingblinx is offline -Hacks Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Tha *909*
    Posts
    401
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    For money, if he was able to do it quickly, then maybe. Or maybe he has one of those magic battery pack recovery things.
    If freedom is outlawed, only outlaws will have freedom.

    PKMN Pearl FC: 3522 8619 5080

  7. #7
    TA-082_User is offline -Hacks Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,369
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spacewiz
    Undiluted Platinum is $60-70 and PSP Devolution is $75. so w/e it is i can tell you he's not opening up your psp and putting in a mod chip. unless he takes the tyme to solder the whole thing together, flash CFW and then take it all apart. but that would be a hella waste of tyme.
    Really? I bought my UP for $48USD + free ship.

    But most unbricking services do in fact use a modchip.

  8. #8
    kchan is offline -Hacks Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    31
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TA-082_User
    Quote Originally Posted by spacewiz
    Undiluted Platinum is $60-70 and PSP Devolution is $75. so w/e it is i can tell you he's not opening up your psp and putting in a mod chip. unless he takes the tyme to solder the whole thing together, flash CFW and then take it all apart. but that would be a hella waste of tyme.
    Really? I bought my UP for $48USD + free ship.

    But most unbricking services do in fact use a modchip.
    Where can you get them for under 50 bucks? I thought they were always right about 70.

  9. #9
    TA-082_User is offline -Hacks Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,369
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kchan
    Quote Originally Posted by TA-082_User
    Quote Originally Posted by spacewiz
    Undiluted Platinum is $60-70 and PSP Devolution is $75. so w/e it is i can tell you he's not opening up your psp and putting in a mod chip. unless he takes the tyme to solder the whole thing together, flash CFW and then take it all apart. but that would be a hella waste of tyme.
    Really? I bought my UP for $48USD + free ship.

    But most unbricking services do in fact use a modchip.
    Where can you get them for under 50 bucks? I thought they were always right about 70.
    mod chip store online
    play asia (more expensive)

    I had a discount to be fair. It was $58USD but it isn't hard to get the discount. All you had to do was advertise their site.

  10. #10
    cR@Zy!NgLi$h is offline -Hacks Smarty
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    From: From: From:
    Posts
    115
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    I reckon this guy's got his hands on a JigKick thingy.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •