Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Psp Lite

Agent64 is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

ok so when the psp lite comes out will it have a harddrive that cant run hombrew???? and also in the future no one will be able to run hombrew. the only people that can run hombrew r the first psp released and the ones u can buy today. but with DAX leaving sony is going to start producing psp with no downgrade avelibel. so were all lucky now. i mean we can run nes,snes,gba,ps1,n64,hombrew games,ps1games, iso. just bout anything. in the future with new psp,s the people that buy em wont have all this. :( but good for me and everyone else that already haves a hacked psp :). but kinda feel bad to the futur buyers of psp,s: :(. but anyway someone answer my psp lite question.

Current RANK:
    Banjo Pilot (rank 8) (New avatar Rank- Rank 4-banjokazooieForce (Final BanjoKazooieRank)

rank increases after 980 post

Trax91 is offline -Hacks Smarty

Never say never. What I've learn from PSP hacking scene that there are always holes and bugs to exploit. Even if there are no errors, modchips are always available.

so does this mean psp lite will be the same as the original psp just new look.
    Current RANK:
    Banjo Pilot (rank 8) (New avatar Rank- Rank 4-banjokazooieForce (Final BanjoKazooieRank)

Mister Eff is offline Gone fishin -Hacks God

Pretty much.

...Not another psplite/psp2 topic.

Trax91 is offline -Hacks Smarty

The same except lighter and added features. It will probably have a new firmware version.

^yes but with a new firmware version, and no DAX, this could possibly mean psplite will not be downgradeable and will not be ablre to run hombrew, correct?
    Current RANK:

osiron23 is offline -Hacks Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Agent64
    ok so when the psp lite comes out will it have a harddrive that cant run hombrew???? and also in the future no one will be able to run hombrew. the only people that can run hombrew r the first psp released and the ones u can buy today. but with DAX leaving sony is going to start producing psp with no downgrade avelibel. so were all lucky now. i mean we can run nes,snes,gba,ps1,n64,hombrew games,ps1games, iso. just bout anything. in the future with new psp,s the people that buy em wont have all this. :( but good for me and everyone else that already haves a hacked psp :). but kinda feel bad to the futur buyers of psp,s: :(. but anyway someone answer my psp lite question.
    No. It will come with open-homebrew software, complete with an ISO loader and everything. :sigh: What kind of question is that?

^ o yeah also i heard that it will not have a UMD tray, and b replaced with something else
    Current RANK:

p0op is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Not another one of psp2 thread. This shit is getting out of hand. They should have like an auto lock feature that automatically locks threads that contains the words new and psp in the same sentence. And quit acting like DAX is the only person who can make downgraders. Who the fuck do you think made the 3.50 AND the 3.03 downgrader

^ sir that was not my Question.
    Current RANK:

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast