Thread: tv function

oscarfilth is offline -Hacks Neophyte

since u could view your videos,photos and video games on the tv with the new psp do u think sony will release something similair for the old psp

psphackr is offline -Hacks Ninja

I hope so. Nah, it's going to be a major selling point for the psp 2, so problably not. Even if they did, it would problably require a newer firmware.

Xbox 360: iXtreme LT+; RRoD
    PSP: 6.35 PRO
    iPhone 3GS: iOS 4.2.1 jailbroken with greenpois0n

INcubUs22 is offline -Hacks Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by psphackr
    I hope so. Nah, it's going to be a major selling point for the psp 2, so problably not. Even if they did, it would problably require a newer firmware.
    pretty much agree. and even when the new firmware is hacked, you'd still have to buy that special cable.

oh, and maybe someone can make a plugin for 3.40 OE once the cable is out??
    poptarts.

GuilT1 is offline -Hacks Member

The thing is holmes, Sony is defeated as far as the old PSP goes, they had no choice but to make a new PSP. The old one all the way up until it's most recent firmware, is hackable. Sony, full well knowing that they can't stop people from hacking the old, they built a new PSP, which they obviosly hope is hack proof. they made the new with new features for a reason, to deter us from buying the old one. They want us to get this new one.

Joco is offline -Hacks Newbie

Peep this WOW full screen!

http://forums.maxconsole.net/showthread.php?t=69122

JOCO
    who you calln a clown

TA-082_User is offline -Hacks Veteran

Yeah. Um this is probably a 3.60 feature. Old psp's can most likely do that at some point.

Erland is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

By the way it's not the psp2....it's the slim psp...the psp2 will/should be a different hand held all together...

But if it's just the cables that make it tv out then they should be able to do it with the old psp being that there is homebrew that will do it now..
    Modded/Downgraded: Classics:65 | Slims:34 | UnBricked:6

PSP Classic Black = TA-079v1 - 4.01 M33-2 | PSP Slim Silver = TA-085v1 - 4.01 M33

mirko galea is offline -Hacks Neophyte

Quote Originally Posted by TA-082_User
    Yeah. Um this is probably a 3.60 feature. Old psp's can most likely do that at some point.
    This is really fucking me up, i was thinking about buying a PSP2TV but i kinda dislike that extra half inch at the bottom and i'm not sure if the PSP will ever be able to out a tv out signal natively just like the newer psp, altough the six pins near the headphones jack are layed out differently they're there and if in the 3.5 firmware there is a clue of a tv out prx then there's a possibility that the old psp can out put a tv signal, i would like some experts thought about this though.

Trax91 is offline -Hacks Smarty

No. It needs a hardware modification for the old PSP. That's why PSP2TV is so big.