Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: CFW v3.6 and beyond........

TakeD0WN420 is offline -Hacks Newbie

I posted my opinion before but I forgot on which thread. Anyhoo, I just wanted to say that since the departure of Dark Alex, many people felt that the PSP homebrew scene was dead. I was told a long time ago that there are always hackers doing what they do to ANYTHING that can be hacked. I firmly believe this is true, especially since we now have 3.51 M33. I was on 3.4OEA for a while and I am not one to usually take a huge risk by upgrading to something so new, but I figured what the hell. 3.51 M33 has worked with no problems so far. All I can say is that it is not 100% NO UMD compatible since GTA Liberty Stories didn't work without the UMD(someone else posted a few other titles). I am just glad that there are people continuing where Dark Alex left off. I feel that the real test will come when FWv3.6 is released. Even if all the features don't work in the old PSP, such as the USB battery charge, I will be happy just knowing that we can still play the newest titles out on the market.

I also just wanted to thank Dark Alex and wish him the best. And thanks to the new team from Russia for continuing to make the PSP worth playing. Keep up the good work!

SONY is the real life equivelant of UMBRELLA, just without the zombies.

cage is offline -Hacks Veteran

well done for posting the same thred everyone and their grand mothers posted last week... have a cookie

Mister Eff is offline Gone fishin -Hacks God

Quote Originally Posted by cage
    well done for posting the same thred everyone and their grand mothers posted last week... have a cookie

I hope it annoyed you. And Johnny Cage was the gayest character in Mortal Kombat. And your grandmas cookies taste like her ass. I would know.

jsonx_9000 is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by TakeD0WN420
    I hope it annoyed you. And Johnny Cage was the gayest character in Mortal Kombat. And your grandmas cookies taste like her ass. I would know.
    How come you know whats the taste of his grandmas ass? did you................lol...lol....lol:mrgreen:
    DIE DIE DIE...

lol it's funny when noob come along and try to post some thing thats new to them, that the rest of us knew ages ago, then post this childish crap :rolleyes:

I hope you enjoy my grandmothers wrinkly old ass, maybe it wasn't cookies she was feeding you... they were brown right? :bucktooth:

burrito is offline -Hacks Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by cage
    I posted my opinion before but I forgot on which thread. Anyhoo, I just wanted to say that since the departure of Dark Alex, many people felt that the PSP homebrew scene was dead. I was told a long time ago that there are always hackers doing what they do to ANYTHING that can be hacked. I firmly believe this is true, especially since we now have 3.51 M33. I was on 3.4OEA for a while and I am not one to usually take a huge risk by upgrading to something so new, but I figured what the hell. 3.51 M33 has worked with no problems so far. All I can say is that it is not 100% NO UMD compatible since GTA Liberty Stories didn't work without the UMD(someone else posted a few other titles). I am just glad that there are people continuing where Dark Alex left off. I feel that the real test will come when FWv3.6 is released. Even if all the features don't work in the old PSP, such as the USB battery charge, I will be happy just knowing that we can still play the newest titles out on the market.

I also just wanted to thank Dark Alex and wish him the best. And thanks to the new team from Russia for continuing to make the PSP worth playing. Keep up the good work!

SONY is the real life equivelant of UMBRELLA, just without the zombies.
    Nobody cares about your PSP\'s firmware history.

waldog is offline Senior Member -Hacks Monk

Maybe she eats lots of cookies and it makes her ass taste like her cookies. lmao

I confused his grandma's ass for a cookie. They both have bumps and black spots all over, like chocolate chips. But hey, I was horny. And Johnny Cage still sucks.

I confused his grandma's ass for a cookie. They both have bumps and black spots all over, like chocolate chips. But hey, I was horny. And Johnny Cage still sucks.
    Hm.... i've heard of MILF, but not GILF..... You sure are one horney freak, i didn't know she still had the ability to get moist....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast