Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: CFW v3.6 and beyond........

  
  1. #1
    TakeD0WN420 is offline -Hacks Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    I posted my opinion before but I forgot on which thread. Anyhoo, I just wanted to say that since the departure of Dark Alex, many people felt that the PSP homebrew scene was dead. I was told a long time ago that there are always hackers doing what they do to ANYTHING that can be hacked. I firmly believe this is true, especially since we now have 3.51 M33. I was on 3.4OEA for a while and I am not one to usually take a huge risk by upgrading to something so new, but I figured what the hell. 3.51 M33 has worked with no problems so far. All I can say is that it is not 100% NO UMD compatible since GTA Liberty Stories didn't work without the UMD(someone else posted a few other titles). I am just glad that there are people continuing where Dark Alex left off. I feel that the real test will come when FWv3.6 is released. Even if all the features don't work in the old PSP, such as the USB battery charge, I will be happy just knowing that we can still play the newest titles out on the market.

    I also just wanted to thank Dark Alex and wish him the best. And thanks to the new team from Russia for continuing to make the PSP worth playing. Keep up the good work!

    SONY is the real life equivelant of UMBRELLA, just without the zombies.


  2. #2
    cage is offline -Hacks Veteran
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Your Moms Bed :-)
    Posts
    1,256
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    well done for posting the same thred everyone and their grand mothers posted last week... have a cookie

  3. #3
    Mister Eff is offline Gone fishin -Hacks God
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Virginia Beach
    Posts
    3,144
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cage
    well done for posting the same thred everyone and their grand mothers posted last week... have a cookie

  4. #4
    TakeD0WN420 is offline -Hacks Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    I hope it annoyed you. And Johnny Cage was the gayest character in Mortal Kombat. And your grandmas cookies taste like her ass. I would know.

  5. #5
    jsonx_9000 is offline -Hacks Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    416
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TakeD0WN420
    I hope it annoyed you. And Johnny Cage was the gayest character in Mortal Kombat. And your grandmas cookies taste like her ass. I would know.
    How come you know whats the taste of his grandmas ass? did you................lol...lol....lol:mrgreen:
    DIE DIE DIE...

  6. #6
    cage is offline -Hacks Veteran
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Your Moms Bed :-)
    Posts
    1,256
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TakeD0WN420
    I hope it annoyed you. And Johnny Cage was the gayest character in Mortal Kombat. And your grandmas cookies taste like her ass. I would know.
    lol it's funny when noob come along and try to post some thing thats new to them, that the rest of us knew ages ago, then post this childish crap :rolleyes:

    I hope you enjoy my grandmothers wrinkly old ass, maybe it wasn't cookies she was feeding you... they were brown right? :bucktooth:

  7. #7
    burrito is offline -Hacks Ninja
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    679
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TakeD0WN420
    Quote Originally Posted by cage
    I posted my opinion before but I forgot on which thread. Anyhoo, I just wanted to say that since the departure of Dark Alex, many people felt that the PSP homebrew scene was dead. I was told a long time ago that there are always hackers doing what they do to ANYTHING that can be hacked. I firmly believe this is true, especially since we now have 3.51 M33. I was on 3.4OEA for a while and I am not one to usually take a huge risk by upgrading to something so new, but I figured what the hell. 3.51 M33 has worked with no problems so far. All I can say is that it is not 100% NO UMD compatible since GTA Liberty Stories didn't work without the UMD(someone else posted a few other titles). I am just glad that there are people continuing where Dark Alex left off. I feel that the real test will come when FWv3.6 is released. Even if all the features don't work in the old PSP, such as the USB battery charge, I will be happy just knowing that we can still play the newest titles out on the market.

    I also just wanted to thank Dark Alex and wish him the best. And thanks to the new team from Russia for continuing to make the PSP worth playing. Keep up the good work!

    SONY is the real life equivelant of UMBRELLA, just without the zombies.
    well done for posting the same thred everyone and their grand mothers posted last week... have a cookie
    Nobody cares about your PSP\'s firmware history.

  8. #8
    waldog is offline Senior Member -Hacks Monk
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    2,645
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TakeD0WN420
    I hope it annoyed you. And Johnny Cage was the gayest character in Mortal Kombat. And your grandmas cookies taste like her ass. I would know.
    Maybe she eats lots of cookies and it makes her ass taste like her cookies. lmao

  9. #9
    TakeD0WN420 is offline -Hacks Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    I confused his grandma's ass for a cookie. They both have bumps and black spots all over, like chocolate chips. But hey, I was horny. And Johnny Cage still sucks.

  10. #10
    cage is offline -Hacks Veteran
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Your Moms Bed :-)
    Posts
    1,256
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TakeD0WN420
    I confused his grandma's ass for a cookie. They both have bumps and black spots all over, like chocolate chips. But hey, I was horny. And Johnny Cage still sucks.
    Hm.... i've heard of MILF, but not GILF..... You sure are one horney freak, i didn't know she still had the ability to get moist....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •