Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: PSP or DS? Who cares buy both!

cBcSteve is offline -Hacks Newbie

I love them both dearly. People always say whether they should get DS or PSP its a never ending battle depending if you like the game quality or graphics or whatever. I say buy both if you can, both systems have their difficulty in modding.

When changing the firmware on DS is totally different process than PSP not any easier or harder. Just that DS you can have more fun cause Nintendo people don't really care about the modding community and don't constantly put out new firmware updates like the PSP. I own both cause they both possess games that I want to play.

If you really want to own both its pretty simple just be patient and wait for a good deal on Facebook, Redflag or howardfourms. (I live in Ontario, Canada) In my area you get the occasional idiots who don't know how to price their PSP's or DS. I bought my PSP set for $100 it was 1.5 and everything, just because the screen had crack on it but it was easily repaired for $20 with a new faceplate, and warranty didn't matter cause I didn't get a recipt with it when he sold me it. Then for my DS I was lucky some parent wanted to sell their child's DS and it was in good condition nothing wrong with it either for $120 which I saved $30.

The fun part about modding PSP and DS they have completely different process, but they both can brick. You can brick the DS more easily cause you have to physically stick a toothpick with tin foil wrapped around it and wiggle it on a golden metal circle on the circuitry near the battery to short out the protection device, the funny thing is its like a game in itself if you move to much to the left or right you will short out the entire system (No it won't blow up in your face) If you brick the DS its understandable cause you have to work with a tiny little hole in order to take out the protection. As for PSP you are just an idiot if you do it wrong cause all you need is a fully charged battery, the right game, and flash card and thats it! The software does it all for you!

I like having a bunch of tech gadgets and consoles, so far I have the Wii which is modded too! Now I just have to choose between Xbox 360 or PS3 since those two cost so much I would have to think about it, unless I can somehow buy both!

Lil Peel is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

i already have both :mrgreen:
    4Chans most epic fail quote:
    "This is what I do when I see a 360. I turn 360 DEGREES and walk away"
    PS3 ID/gamertag - LilPeel

Yahoo!

808stunna is offline -Hacks Smarty

congrats man.
    I Kick Cats

jmendes is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

or you do what i might: enjoy one of them to the fullest, then sell or trade for the other :mrgreenthumbsup:

spacewiz is offline -Hacks Veteran

i won't say that ds doesn't have good games. in fact, it has some awesome ones. but psp has more functionality then the ds with some new kick ass games coming out soon(tales of the world, GoW, FFTactics, dissida, etc.) not to mention i'm to cheap to get a ds even if i wanted one. saving up for a new road bike.
    PS3 : 300gb : 4.41 OFW
    PSP-1000 : 6.60 PRO-C Fix 3
    DSi : acekard2i - AKAIO 1.8.9

Road bike? eh hah ha nice thats actually the same cost as DS but if I were to choose to buy a console or something that can give me exercise and prolong life then yeah Road Bike or maybe one of those mini mopeds "Weeee!"

Trax91 is offline -Hacks Smarty

I'm going to sell my DS to get the money for a PSP. I've played the DS and most games sucks King Kong's balls. The graphics are shitty and the touch game is stupid. For an extra 40$, I could've get a PSP with internet browser, media player, unlimited games, emulators, PDA and what-nots. I regret I even bought the DS just because for one or two games.

spacewiz is offline -Hacks Veteran

well ds, $130 give or take...cheap road bike $750...
    PS3 : 300gb : 4.41 OFW
    PSP-1000 : 6.60 PRO-C Fix 3
    DSi : acekard2i - AKAIO 1.8.9

SkyDX is offline -Hacks Ninja

I also have both and I must say, I like both really much. However I need to save my money for a DS Lite, I have the original one but it's in pretty bad condition... (a child wanted to take a look at it, I was so kind and allowed it... I noticed to late that the childs hands where full of sugar and now, most of the buttons get stuck often..... :sigh: )

XBOX Live ID: SkyyX | Wii Friend Code: 3148-9988-9956-8604

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast