Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: How is your PSP's condition?

Trax91 is offline -Hacks Smarty

I still haven't got mine but I thought it would be neat to hear people's share of their carefulness or carelessness. Write about the age of the PSP and the damages it suffered over time.

Joe Smith is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

I basically have OCD for my PSP but however hard you try to keep it mint.... u wont be able to lol... 1 thing that happend is the power switch got scratched.. now looks liek takie sh*t... gonna buy PSP-200X when it comes out in UK anyways
    PSP™ Slim & Lite (Piano Black) - Custom Firmware 3.71 M33-2

TA-082_User is offline -Hacks Veteran

PSP - Christmas 05'
    Perfect Condition

Defect in sony's eye. It has been altered by a non-endorsed site :mrgreenthumbsup:

Trax91 is offline -Hacks Smarty

I think its possible to keep your PSP fresh out-of-the-box. With a good screen protector and wrap around casing, it will be totally mint.

cR@Zy!NgLi$h is offline -Hacks Smarty

Get a screen protector before you even buy your PSP!

p0op is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Got a scratch or 2 on my screen protector from putting it on. But i got it on perfect first try with no dust under so i said "fuck that" and left it with the scratched. My power switch is looser than a whores vagina. and i like 2 hairline scratches on the circle in the back.My wifi switch is still as hard to put up as the day i got it. My right trigger gets stuck a lot whenever i play games like syphon filter online. My buttons are all flimsy and get pushed down easy. I've had it since launch and it's in better condition then most people's PSP. I carry my cleaning cloth with me and i always have it in my PGP.

SkyDX is offline -Hacks Ninja

My PSPs circle button is half loose..... don't ask me how I did this, it happened while I playing Harvest Moon SNES (I wasn't applying any force on it, I was just pressing Circle normaly and after that the button got loose on the left side...)

XBOX Live ID: SkyyX | Wii Friend Code: 3148-9988-9956-8604

Horness is offline -Hacks Neophyte

I bought my PSP about 6 months after they came out in the UK. Screen protector from day one, transported in a sturdy case, and keeping a cleaning cloth in the carry case helps to keep mine in good condition.

Problem is now, the D-Pad and face buttons are starting to feel really spongy and unresponsive. Excessive finger force from my 4 year old playing Tekken, and my 7 year old playing Star Wars Lego II will no doubt be a contributory factor. :/ (Glad they have their own for Christmas!)

Up until Christmas 2006 it was played only a few times a month, and during train/plane/bus journeys. Since it was DAX'd (with the help and advice from this very site), it's used every day. I feel like the cave man who swapped his piece of flint for a Leatherman Multi-Tool.

Buy it. CFW it. Cherish it.

Cyonix is offline -Hacks Guru

mine's in good condition...probably because of the case i bought for it

though i did remove the screen protector because it got scratched.....

Los
    Los is offline Senior Member -Hacks Monk

Whenever I do a half-circle type move (like a hadouken), the D-Pad squeaks a little. I think it got like that from playing some intense Guilty Gear :lol:

Other than that, its perfect

Xbox Live Gamertag & Playstation Network ID: Los255

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast