Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: I am starting to get pissed off!!!!!!!!!!!

Jsamp is offline Outa time -Hacks Titan

I have noticed a bunch of people talking shit on DAX.........bullshit!!!!! The bottom line is DAX had to quit.....get over it. The largest of Empire's fall!! DAX is like a Greek god to the PSP. Even the "gods" lose sometimes. DAX has paved the way for the PSP!!!!! He will influence and continue to influence every aspect of the PSP. A year from now I would still smash someone with a Louisville Slugger in the face if need be for DAX. He is the most influential and will be an icon to the PSP even 5 years from now. Yes I wish he would com back.....................but what if he doesn't? ...... move on!!! What if he becomes the man in 6 months again? Are you gonna only be a fanboy that existed by his side only when his "greek godship" reined? Basically it is bullshit because M33 wouldn't be shit without DAX and now you abandon DAX because he had to quit. Don't get me wrong I appreciate M33 a lot. I really do....but don't talk shit on DAX!!!!!!!! Yes I am intoxicated!! :mrgreen:

Toxin is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

your not dax, so who cares?
    2.81->1.50->3.02 OE-A->3.02 OE-B->3.03 OE-A->3.03 OE-C->3.10 OE-A->3.10 OE-A\'->3.10 OE-C->3.30 OE-A->3.30 OE-A\'->3.51 M33->3.71 m33
    if a chicken had lips, could it whistle?

killahcheese is offline -Hacks Veteran

his point is not to diss DAX, except made into a paragraph.

redgrave is offline -Hacks Smarty

Quote Originally Posted by Jsamp
    I have noticed a bunch of people talking shit on DAX.........bullshit!!!!! The bottom line is DAX had to quit.....get over it. The largest of Empire's fall!! DAX is like a Greek god to the PSP. Even the "gods" lose sometimes. DAX has paved the way for the PSP!!!!! He will influence and continue to influence every aspect of the PSP. A year from now I would still smash someone with a Louisville Slugger in the face if need be for DAX. He is the most influential and will be an icon to the PSP even 5 years from now. Yes I wish he would com back.....................but what if he doesn't? ...... move on!!! What if he becomes the man in 6 months again? Are you gonna only be a fanboy that existed by his side only when his "greek godship" reined? Basically it is bullshit because M33 wouldn't be shit without DAX and now you abandon DAX because he had to quit. Don't get me wrong I appreciate M33 a lot. I really do....but don't talk shit on DAX!!!!!!!! Yes I am intoxicated!! :mrgreen:
    chill out, man. there's no need to get so pissed.

those that read this thread;

i. don't care
    ii. don't know who's DAX (noobs)
    iii. wondering why ur so pissed

I have known sorrow and learned to aid the wretched.

Look guys my point is...........how long have you had Dax's firmware installed? Now you abandon him just like Booster.......fucking bullshit. Thats what I am saying. Just sell your PSP to a more respectful owner!!!!! Killacheese (out of all people) I hope you understand what I am saying! Yes M33 is the shit right now but what if they get knocked down and someone new reins? Are you gonna talk shit or are you gonna respect the improvements they have made to CF? DAX would still be the man if he had the chose!!!! All I am asking is don't forget the past, After all DAX is responsible for the present of the PSP!!!!!!!

edit: @ redgrave (join date 2007-03-07) I have watched the scene develop for a year and a half. That is why I get irritated!!! Just because DAX reached a hardship everyone talks a bunch of smack!! If you are better make your own shit!!!

Toxin is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

the past is past, the future's now
    2.81->1.50->3.02 OE-A->3.02 OE-B->3.03 OE-A->3.03 OE-C->3.10 OE-A->3.10 OE-A\'->3.10 OE-C->3.30 OE-A->3.30 OE-A\'->3.51 M33->3.71 m33
    if a chicken had lips, could it whistle?

Your ridiculous Toxin!! The past always paves the way for the future!!

have u seen me dissing DAX? i'm not cursing on why he's left the hacking scene.

for ur info, i'm still on 3.30 OE-A. i'm not upgrading whenever i see a new CFW coming out. :sigh:

Sorry redgrave it was this....i. don't know who's DAX (noobs) that gave me that feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by Jsamp
    Sorry redgrave it was this....i. don't know who's DAX (noobs) that gave me that feeling.
    there's no need to apologize.

come on, man as long as we know who's DAX it'll be enough. u can't stop anyone from saying what they think, even though how wrong they might be.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast