Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: There Goes Another!

scaramonga is offline -Hacks Newbie

Oh well.........4th PSP going back LOL!!! :)

The first I bricked coz I was an asshole :P The second and third I fucked coz I tried to install the Devolution chip and messed badly.....:rolleyes:

Now I have 3 dead pixels that are annoying me LOL and after upping to M33, I don't like, so I just deleted all files in flash0 to brick it..........gonna return it tomorrow with the usual 'it's went dead scenario' ;)

I may just stop fiddling with the 5th to have it longer than 2 months! :mrgreenthumbsup:

YoYoBallz is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Skv0ra is offline -Hacks Veteran

Umm, dumba$$ ? I've had my first for a year and a half now and my second for about half a year.
    << Blog, clicky ckicly!

spacewiz is offline -Hacks Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by scaramonga
    Oh well.........4th PSP going back LOL!!! :)

The first I bricked coz I was an asshole :P The second and third I fucked coz I tried to install the Devolution chip and messed badly.....:rolleyes:

Now I have 3 dead pixels that are annoying me LOL and after upping to M33, I don't like, so I just deleted all files in flash0 to brick it..........gonna return it tomorrow with the usual 'it's went dead scenario' ;)

I may just stop fiddling with the 5th to have it longer than 2 months! :mrgreenthumbsup:
    are you still trying to install the devolution chip? the only way you could brick your psp on that is by doing terrible soldering and fuckin up your mobo. you should have practiced with a broken board first.
    PS3 : 300gb : 4.41 OFW
    PSP-1000 : 6.60 PRO-C Fix 3
    DSi : acekard2i - AKAIO 1.8.9

Enlighten me, can't the connection points be simply glued onto the mobo/secured after so no soldering is required?
    << Blog, clicky ckicly!

scaramonga is offline -Hacks Newbie

are you still trying to install the devolution chip? the only way you could brick your psp on that is by doing terrible soldering and fuckin up your mobo. you should have practiced with a broken board first.
    First one I done, I used too much heat and melted the Capacitor off the board trying to affix wire B.......LOL!

Second, I took too much off the 'ground' planes thus solder was everywhere when trying to get a good flow on main contacts.......assed that one up badly!!!

Wanna Devolution chip cheap?? :D (untouched as yet) :rolleyes:

How much?
    << Blog, clicky ckicly!

dennisrr is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by scaramonga
    First one I done, I used too much heat and melted the Capacitor off the board trying to affix wire B.......LOL!

Second, I took too much off the 'ground' planes thus solder was everywhere when trying to get a good flow on main contacts.......assed that one up badly!!!

Wanna Devolution chip cheap?? :D (untouched as yet) :rolleyes:
    That's not funny.

Erland is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

How much? I might want it..
    Modded/Downgraded: Classics:65 | Slims:34 | UnBricked:6

PSP Classic Black = TA-079v1 - 4.01 M33-2 | PSP Slim Silver = TA-085v1 - 4.01 M33

Jsamp is offline Outa time -Hacks Titan

scaramonga you are dumb. You didnt have to brick your PSP. I bought (recently) a brand new PSP that had some stuck/dead pixels and took it back. They gldly exchanged it for another one. Dont get another PSP go buy a DS or something.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast