Thread: New Devhook support USBHOST ?

asus is offline -Hacks Newbie

Hello all, I' am a advent console modder, I' am running the latest custom firmware for the psp, but I have alot of games and i use psphost and devhook 0.46 with the usb cable to play most of them, I know that current development seems to have been taken over by Booster who released Devhook 0.52 beta allowing emulation of firmware 3.03. Due to minor bugs in the new version, many users are using earlier versions still while eagerly awaiting an update. Also, the beta versions still do not include the highly anticipated USBHost, which allow users to play via a USB cable, basically i want to play latest game 3.11, through usb.... hope someone can shed some light on this subject. thx

Camelot is offline -Hacks Smarty

There may never be another Devhook. Why not just install custom fw and use the usb mod plugin?

asus is offline -Hacks Newbie

i didn't know that you could use the usb plugin with the custom firmware, thought it was only for devhook.

slaphappygamer is offline -Hacks Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Camelot
    There may never be another Devhook. Why not just install custom fw and use the usb mod plugin?
    cuz it doesnt work with 3.52m33. at least scep wont.
    my psp is my bitch

yanquiuxo is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

usbhost plugin also wont work on 3.40oe either...ive only found success on 3.10 and below :(

...still waiting for street sk8er to work for psx......