Thread: Cwcheat 0.1.9 Released

Ryu
    Ryu is offline Super Mod of the Brood -Hacks Titan

Quote Originally Posted by weltall
    With this release i will switch to the 0.1.9 series. From the next version up to 0.2.0 the main focus will be fixes and optimizations.
    With this release I've improved the text reader, which now can load one text file for each game and it's loaded from ms0:/seplugins/cwcheat/text/ and it's called as GAMEID.txt (where gameid is the one shown on the top of cwcheat menu, just like how memory cards and the db works), plus now every time the user exits from the text reader the position will be saved so the next time it's opened it will be were it was left.
    Another interesting addition is a goto function in the memory editor which will let the user go directly were he wants without scrolling all the ram.
    The last additions are lite version of the pops and homebrew plugins and now the homebrew plugins is added in the MS_ROOT folder making installation easier.
    As for the fixes I've improved the compatibility with games (like GTA:LCS) and with the vsh by doing various modifications on the boot process. And various fixes on the memory editor and disassembler which could lead to a crash in some circumstances

Enjoy :)

Download
    Code:
    CHANGELOG:

0.1.9 RELEASE
    =====================

- [ALL] now the text reader loads txt files from ms0:/seplugins/cwcheat/text/gameid.txt where game id is the id shown on
            cwcheat, it works just like memory cards or _S db entries. In this way you can store a txt file for every game.
    - [ALL] now the text reader saves the old position upon exiting, in this way everytime you return to the text reader it
            will be were you left it, even if you reload the game. It will be saved as gameid.pos in the same dir of the txt.
    - [LITE] added an homebrew only lite prx: it's called cwcheathblite.prx
    - [ALL] moved config loading from the volatile partition to the kernel partition of the ram this should allow better
            compatibility with games/homebrews/vsh. GTA: LCS is working fine now even in m33 no umd modes (np9660/m33)
    - [ALL] moved clock changing functions to the end of the cwcheat bootup process this increased compatibility with the vsh
            (now it's possible to use the homebrew prx or use R during bootup to load cwcheat even without umd and without
            freeze) and maybe also with homebrews and games
    - [ALL] added a generic function to manage all numbers insertions in cwcheat (this is mainly backend)
    - [ALL] implemented a goto function accessible with select in the memory editor: for now it's the only function using the
            generic number insertion function. (NB: it will search for the adress before the entered one alligned to the bytes 
            you can see in a line)        
    - [ALL] fixed a bug in the disassembler which could lead to it going before the user mapped area when opening it making
            it crash.
    - [ALL] now the cwcheat for homebrews can be installed easily as it's put in the MS_ROOT folder
    - [POPS] now when entering the memory editor from the cheat mod menu the adress is managed correctly
    - [ALL] now the memory editor and disassembler cleans the screen right when changing screens not only when exiting
    - [LITE] added an POPS lite prx: it's called cwcheatpopslite.prx
    - [ALL] the screen is cleared more in the disasm and memory editor to avoid parts of the memory editor, cheat modifier or
            disassembler remaining on screen
    - [ALL] fixed a bug which could make the disassembler crash when making a new cheat if entered from the memory editor while
            selecting a not 4byte alligned adress
    http://forums.maxconsole.net/showthread.php?t=71047

PSP 1.5 got on USA first day is was 1.5 NOW 4.01 M33-2 -> 5.00 M33-6(1.50 addon),
    Old PS3s: PS3 60GB FW:3.41(2nd ps3 YLoD, 1st, YLoD)
    New PS3:
    Slim 160gb 01-21-2011 Working
    was 3.40 OFW->3.60 OFW

2nd PSP : PHAT 5.50 GEN-D2
    3rd PSP : Sliver 3000 Starting OFW:4.20 (NEW bought NEW on 11/28/2010)
    It a good idea to have "Hide extensions for known file types" in Folder Options(under Tool) unchecked (turn on extensions)

3DS FC:0301-9790-8019

Vaughan14 is offline -Hacks Guru

I have never used it, I don't know if I ever will..

Dark Scribble Theme One year Anniversary!
    I am Retired, see me at www.nintendo-hacks.com

Joe88 is offline -Hacks Titan

woot
    now I can upload to 3.52

I was wondering why REV.D wasent coming out...

dark_angel is offline -Hacks Ninja

1.8 worked on m33
    psp fw+ 2.71>3.01>3.02>3.03<1.50>3.03oe-c<system skrewup<1.50>3.03oe-c>3.30OE-A>1.50>3.10oe-a>3.10OE-A\'<1.50>3.30OE-A<1.50>3.40OE-A>3.51 M33>3.51 M33-4> 3.51 M33-6> 3.51 M33 7> 3.52 M33 <up and down a bumpy road> got psp slim <more upgrade bumps> CFW 3.93
    click me to make pennies a day

Joe88 is offline -Hacks Titan

Quote Originally Posted by dark_angel
    1.8 worked on m33
    v0.18 rev.c worked on 3.51-7

dark_angel is offline -Hacks Ninja

dunno bout 7 (all up yo 6 fo sure) 5 min after i got to 7 i found out bout 352 and it worked there

how do some people have a rank under there name
    psp fw+ 2.71>3.01>3.02>3.03<1.50>3.03oe-c<system skrewup<1.50>3.03oe-c>3.30OE-A>1.50>3.10oe-a>3.10OE-A\'<1.50>3.30OE-A<1.50>3.40OE-A>3.51 M33>3.51 M33-4> 3.51 M33-6> 3.51 M33 7> 3.52 M33 <up and down a bumpy road> got psp slim <more upgrade bumps> CFW 3.93
    click me to make pennies a day