Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The New M33 firmwares...

wenyong is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Hey guys, there seems to be some funny issue with the new M33's firmware after i had upgraded to it (3.52 M33)

Initially, i updated my psp from 3.40 OE by using Calo's easy installer. I updated successfully.
    So, here comes the 1st problem... My games stuck at a black screen everytime after i boot my ISO.
    But this problem was solved later the day by restoring my psp back to default.
    Now everything goes well. Something strange now happen while im playing pro evolution 6.

The game seems slow, not in the sense of lag, but seems to be in a little bit slow motion. My whole psp just seems to become retarded.
    I dont know how to describe it, I can i sense that the ball in my pro evolution just rolls slower and the crosses are like flowing in the air.

And while playing Naruto, the button seems to response slower, no more reacting immediately like before but just, u know, i can just sense it's slower, and it does makes me stop playing my psp as the "slowed" issue pissed me off greatly. I don't know whether if it's myself thinking too much or my eyes are playing tricks on me.

It cant be my memorystick's problem as i tried running my friend's PES6 on my psp using his stick, and it's also seems like the game is in slower pace.

Now im in the process of upgrading back to 3.40 OE, hope the problem will be slove.

Let me know if u guys are encountering the same issue as me.

Pyro Manic is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Wierd, I didn't stay on M33 long enough to experience anything like this

Read the stickied threads and use the search feature before making a thread.

Inn3r-Child is offline -Hacks Ninja

I had it as well so within 10 minutes i thought fuck it and went back to 3.40OE it works fine for me and dont fix something if it aint broke ;)

almost is offline -Hacks Guru

i havent had any problems lie this what so ever
    been gone awhile

tobster is offline -Hacks Neophyte

after one days playing 3.52 M33-2 is working fine - obviously I've only tried a couple of games so there may be specific problem ones. Only time will tell.

almost is offline -Hacks Guru

ive heard there is some instability playing some psx games on 3.52 M33 im not sure though
    been gone awhile

nedthehead is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

Couldnt this just be fixed by cahnging the speed in ISO games from 222 to 2667 in recovery menu???

Scribble = Idk, if someone randomly punched in the STOMACH it wouldn't really hurt, especially if it was a girl. I think though, it's because I have lots of stomach muscle and that my stomach would automatically flex.

zerotrace is offline -Hacks Neophyte

I'm on 3.51 M33 and I've not had issues yet.

Olympiakos is offline -Hacks Neophyte

Im on 3.52 M33 and haven't had any issues either
    1st PSP History: Bought at 2.71-->1.50-->3.02 OE-A-->3.03 OE-C-->3.40 OE-A-->3.52 M33-->3.80 M33-5-->3.90M33
    2nd PSP History: Bought at 3.03 OE-C-->3.40 OE-A-->3.51 M33-->3.52 M33-->3.71 M33-3-->3.80 M33-5-->3.90M33
    www.hamomilia.com
    Welcome to The Garage of Broken Dreams and Shattered Souls

pspblackjack24 is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

im on 3.52 M33-2 and no problems, and i have tried all my 44 games and 18 psx and they all work properly....?? wierd but s*ht happens i guess
    WHO DO I TRUST!......mmmm??? me i guess....YEA!

History is old.....
    M33====DARK ALEX!!!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast