Thread: just wondering???

jms_nov28 is offline -Hacks Smarty

do you guys ever go back on the VERY old post they had on this website?? just to see what they asked or what they were talking about and how old the apps were?? lol i dont know but this is just random.

Jsamp is offline Outa time -Hacks Titan

I have had a PSP since Jan. 06. I have watched the scene develop into what it is now. I actually remember when UMDgen was blossoming into the great program it is today. I remember when you had to swap out prx files in games just to get them to work if they even would. I still remember when DAX incorporated all the old school loaders into one loader called DAXziso loader. I also remember when DAX incorporated the .dax compression format. I remember when PiMPstreamer was terrible for video or when it didn't have playlist support. Many vets on these forums could tell you all about it.

Anyway if you want to know the struggles and accomplishments the PSP has endured or just want a history lesson that is a great way of finding all sorts of info you may wonder about. I personally am glad were the PSP is at now. Another way of finding out info is go to the downloads section of this site and go to the bottom were all the old school programs are at. There is some neat stuff so to say that reminds me of the older more struggling days of the PSP. All I can say is thank you to the devs who make custom firmware/homebrew and the life of my PSP that much easier.

edit: happened to notice your sig. Devhook is one of the greatest programs ever made for the PSP. I used it for the longest time when I only had a 1GB stick and I used usbhostfs to play my games that were over 1GB.

jms_nov28 is offline -Hacks Smarty

yeah sorry its just that i have been in the scene for more than a year now (not here though but in afterdawn) and well alot of people have had hard times using devhook (more like the noobs) and i guess its better for them if they just upgrade to a cfw so they wont have to use devhook. sorry i'll take it off. great response to my question though ^_^ thanks :mrgreenthumbsup: