Thread: List of all psp games that unpathed

ReyNM832 is offline -Hacks Newbie

I was wondering that if GTA liberty city stories has the firmware update to Vr. 2.0 which is unpatched, why cant they use other games that have the same unpatch vr. update. The same goes with lumines it runs with 1.5 so why dont they try to use other psp games that run with the same firmware or have an update to 2.0.
    i have a site that list all the psp games that run an all firmwares...im just sayin if they cant do it whatever, its a try..:bucktooth:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...ompatibilities

YoYoBallz is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

GTA and lumines has an exploit in the game that lets you run your own code..

All the other games do not

End of story

UncertainGod is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

It's got nothing to do with the updates that the UMD ships with, that's just a way to tell if it's the right version.

ReyNM832 is offline -Hacks Newbie

who do u know that all the other games dont have that exploit thingy. do u have all the other games

UncertainGod is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

No, but we also not complete fucking idiots.

kaotickz is offline -Hacks Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by ReyNM832
    I was wondering that if GTA liberty city stories has the firmware update to Vr. 2.0 which is unpatched, why cant they use other games that have the same unpatch vr. update. The same goes with lumines it runs with 1.5 so why dont they try to use other psp games that run with the same firmware or have an update to 2.0.
    i have a site that list all the psp games that run an all firmwares...im just sayin if they cant do it whatever, its a try..:bucktooth:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...ompatibilities
    The UMD Exploit method has nothing to do with the update on the UMD. Lumines and GTA both use a buffer overflow to run unsigned code (eLoader, or HEN etc.) in User Mode. The patched versions of them simply corrected the Buffer Overflow and added a higher firmware update. Some people though seem to think their is a similar exploit which can be executed in Hot Shots Golf.