Thread: Stoled My Psp And Am Quite Pleased

rexdalerenagade is offline -Hacks Neophyte

So i got a bricked psp remembering that i already have a psp i thought it would be good to experiement so i put a modchip in it and then put cfw and 10 iso's and sold it to a coworker. my 50 dollar investment turned into 200 dollar profit u guys should try "souping' the psp and selling it for way more, and modchip was free cause i traded in a couple games to the flea market in exchang for the modchip

This topic is just because i've been readign acoupel guys wnat to sell there psp downgrading to a 1.5

BLACK PSP ->1.5->2.0->1.5->3.52m33->3.52m33-2->3.52 m33-4

plyrjohn404 is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Your topic says "stoled my psp"

808stunna is offline -Hacks Smarty

i think the t in stoled might have been by acident
    I Kick Cats

BkPkr is offline -Hacks Neophyte

What about the "e"?

Haxxor is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

For god sakes..learn how to spell or else im gonna

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117
    lol @ topic

coaxes fellow dashhackers to follow

Nextek is offline -Hacks Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by rexdalerenagade
    So i got a bricked psp remembering that i already have a psp i thought it would be good to experiement so i put a modchip in it and then put cfw and 10 iso's and sold it to a coworker. my 50 dollar investment turned into 200 dollar profit u guys should try "souping' the psp and selling it for way more, and modchip was free cause i traded in a couple games to the flea market in exchang for the modchip

This topic is just because i've been readign acoupel guys wnat to sell there psp downgrading to a 1.5
    that story made me laugh , cry and feel a variety of other emotions incl. anger.

you deserve an award.
    I own teh interwebs -

rexdalerenagade is offline -Hacks Neophyte

hahha iam an idiot but ye making easy money is fun espically wen u bought the psp off ur homie
    BLACK PSP ->1.5->2.0->1.5->3.52m33->3.52m33-2->3.52 m33-4

808stunna is offline -Hacks Smarty

Quote Originally Posted by BkPkr
    What about the "e"?
    im not to sure. ho wis sold spelled anyways?
    I Kick Cats

psphackr is offline -Hacks Ninja

Umm.. yeah. You know all the mods have to do is get your ip address, use it to find out your isp, report your ip adress to your isp, and your isp can have you arrested? BTW, reported.

Xbox 360: iXtreme LT+; RRoD
    PSP: 6.35 PRO
    iPhone 3GS: iOS 4.2.1 jailbroken with greenpois0n

Inn3r-Child is offline -Hacks Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by psphackr

Umm.. yeah. You know all the mods have to do is get your ip address, use it to find out your isp, report your ip adress to your isp, and your isp can have you arrested? BTW, reported.
    Lol for modding his psp and selling it on? Congrats on reporting 1 of over 2,000 lol