Thread: Kudos and Props!!!!

ryan005869 is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

just wanted to drop in and show support to all the hackers that made this unbricker/downgrader, i never used it because i know how to read and know what im doing and i never bricked a psp, but for the people who dont read and research or just simply don't know what they are doing and fuck up there psp, this is a great thing you guys have done. I knew it was only a matter or time before this would happen, and i just wanted to say thanks and good job again to everyone involved in making this program, and spending your time to do it even though as smart as you are im sure you dont need to worry about unbricking lol. Well again good job and keep up the good work im looking forward to seeing any new software you guys can manage to feind up in those minds of yours.

Happy hacking

Ryan

Successfully, mind you, running 3.71m33-2 with the 150 addon-2

AIM- Ryan005869 Yahoo- Ryan005869 (any question i will try and help)
    World of Warcraft - Server=Bleeding Hollow - Faction=Alliance - Main Character=LvL 64 Holy Priest- Name=Timetoheal

plyrjohn404 is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

How is that fuckin sexy theme we installed yesterday ryan005869?

pretty fucken sexy i love it, i love the startup "playstation portable", "psp" lol its great they also did a very good job on that theme probably the best theme i ever seen

World of Warcraft - Server=Bleeding Hollow - Faction=Alliance - Main Character=LvL 64 Holy Priest- Name=Timetoheal

plyrjohn404 is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

yo ryan do you know how to use the pspunbricker as a downgrader

sorry man i haven't used the unbricker at all yet haven't found a reason to i know there is a thread though about how to do it not sure of the link for it i know they made a good stable program but they should of put a better tut in the zip but im sure you can figure it out if not just im me and ill fuck with it im sure together we can figure it out, though from what i read most people are purposely bricking and then using the unbrick method to downgrade down quote me just what i read so im not sure

808stunna is offline -Hacks Smarty

i hope all the guys that use the unbricker make atlease a small donation cause those guys that created the unbricker/downgrader just helped out the community in a big way. i didnt brick my psp but im gonna make a donation just to show that i apreciate what they have done for us.
    I Kick Cats

prethinker is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

hell yeah i love them(no homo) my white psp can live again

i agree can someone post a link to were i can donate