Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I am thinking of purchasing this psp. Please look!

freebeer187 is offline -Hacks Ninja

http://item.express.ebay.com/__Video...mdZExpressItem

I had a few question that maby some of you could answer.

1.What does PSP-1002, PSP-1001 etc mean? I think it has something to do with the model but i am not for sure. Is there any that i should stay away from?

2.If this model has a TA-082 should i avoid buying it? Im going to pandora it to 1.5 and then upgrade to custom firm. I have never had a TA-082 but i have downgraded them. I know that you need to change the ID Storage, but what is the big deal about a TA-082?

Also please review the above link to ebay and let me know what you think about this purchase. Thank you very much!

Skv0ra is offline -Hacks Veteran

Without even looking I can tell you that:
    CFW negates any region it originally has(and it only matters for movies)
    and
    TA82 taboo lifted a century ago, time to wake up bro.
    << Blog, clicky ckicly!

DSpider is offline -Hacks Smarty

Quote Originally Posted by freebeer187
    1.What does PSP-1002, PSP-1001 etc mean? I think it has something to do with the model but i am not for sure. Is there any that i should stay away from?
    For fuck's sake ! You've got 550+ posts and you've registered 5 months ago (meaning you've posted roughly about 110 times a month) AND YOU'RE STILL A NOOB ???

You were asking for the Model Numbers ! Didn't you ever bothere to check out what wikipedia had to say about the PSP ? What about Google ?? Have you ever heard of it ? It's like a website with a text area. You type shit in and click Search (or tap the Enter key on your keyboard) and some random links pop up ! Then you click the ones that appeal to you most ! It's awesome ! YOU SHOULD TRY IT FROM TIME TO TIME !!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PlaySta...#Model_Numbers

Wasn't the PSP Base Pack retailed at $169.99 ? I'd wait for the new Slim PSP if I were you... It has TV-Out and a longer-lasting battery. Anyway, you can find more info on this PSP on google and shit.

Peace.

Nextek is offline -Hacks Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by DSpider
    Quote Originally Posted by freebeer187
    For fuck's sake ! You've got 550+ posts and you've registered 5 months ago (meaning you've posted roughly about 110 times a month) AND YOU'RE STILL A NOOB ???

You were asking for the Model Numbers ! Didn't you ever bothere to check out what wikipedia had to say about the PSP ? What about Google ?? Have you ever heard of it ? It's like a website with a text area. You type shit in and click Search (or tap the Enter key on your keyboard) and some random links pop up ! Then you click the ones that appeal to you most ! It's awesome ! YOU SHOULD TRY IT FROM TIME TO TIME !!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PlaySta...#Model_Numbers

Wasn't the PSP Base Pack retailed at $169.99 ? I'd wait for the new Slim PSP if I were you... It has TV-Out and a longer-lasting battery. Anyway, you can find more info on this PSP on google and shit.

Peace.
    jesus christ.

STFU

I need some kind of Retard Filter.
    I own teh interwebs -

With 60 posts, really lol.
    << Blog, clicky ckicly!

Trax91 is offline -Hacks Smarty

$189? I thought you can get some PSPs for less than $100.

yea but not import white ones. I dont want the slim cuz u cant mod it. Anyway since they are going for so much i can always get at least $125 for it

Jsamp is offline Outa time -Hacks Titan

DSpider are your panties in a bunch?

A white one would be nice but for that price.....I don't think its worth it. But if I had the extra cash (I am poor) I would get a factory white one.

Out of Slims(and refukinglax people, they'll be cracked before you say "iso") the lavender looks the best. Of regulars, I'd say Ceramic or Blue. I paid the $300 for Cer Gigapack about a year and a half ago and it was worth the buck. If colors matter, I'd just wait for the Lavender Slim.
    << Blog, clicky ckicly!

Is there anywhere else that u can get it cheaper?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast