Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: My Story about Game Stop....Check it out..

Erland is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

I was at one of the 12 local malls today at a game stop and was inquiring about the new psp slim to see if they had a release date.

Well they told me they got an email today pushing it back to October 13th due to recent releases on the internet....

He had no clue what it meant so I proceeded to tell him about Pandora's Battery.

He didn't believe me and said he just got his psp back from Sony after waiting for 6 months and it have 3.52 Official on it.

Apparently he bricked his and sent it to Sony and on the trip back to him it was stolen off the truck. After 6 months of investigations the decided he had nothing to due with the incident and shipped him a "brand new" one untouched.

It came with 3.52 on it and he's now upset he can't play home brew.

Well he said it was in the car and he wanted to see if it was true, I told him I had everything on me to unbrick a psp or mod a 3.52 and put on CFW.

After he emptied his pockets and got almost a full strip search, by his boss, he went and got it from his car.

I popped in Pandora's Battery and proceeded to make a backup of his nand that he has only had less then a week...It came back with a bad block (19846 was the block) ...pretty much saying either they gave him a fucked up psp or a refurbished one that someone fucked up hard core.

well I made the downgrade and upgraded him to 3.52-M33-4 and showed it to him...Gave him one of my 2gb cards with tekken on it and let him try it out..he was thrilled.

At this point his boss who's been watching said we can't have that type of stuff in the store and it needed to be put back the way it was and to be dealt with after work...

So I restored the nand and gave it back to him with the 3.52 official back on it and left....

Ain't that fucked up....showed him it was possible and put on cfw and let him play downloaded games....just to put it back the way it was and he's the only one he knows with a psp and he has no internet hookups...

I did leave him my number in case he wants to get the cfw back free but it's the whole point..

Yes I made sure it still worked when I left.

Modded/Downgraded: Classics:65 | Slims:34 | UnBricked:6

PSP Classic Black = TA-079v1 - 4.01 M33-2 | PSP Slim Silver = TA-085v1 - 4.01 M33

souza is offline -Hacks Neophyte

Punch the boss in the face and say, "You suck."

oh yeah and pics or its fake

psphackr is offline -Hacks Ninja

Um... ya think? You're a dumbass! Showing him how to play game backups, in a store that sells games? dumb fuck.

Xbox 360: iXtreme LT+; RRoD
    PSP: 6.35 PRO
    iPhone 3GS: iOS 4.2.1 jailbroken with greenpois0n

Erland is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

He was the one asking about it...and the manager sat there the whole time....and gave him permission to go to his car and get the psp so I can show him....so....
    Modded/Downgraded: Classics:65 | Slims:34 | UnBricked:6

PSP Classic Black = TA-079v1 - 4.01 M33-2 | PSP Slim Silver = TA-085v1 - 4.01 M33

Lo Fi Horror is offline -Hacks Newbie

Thats funny cause at both gamestops by my house, everyone that has a psp that works there, even managers, have cfw on their psp's ;)
    Psp = 82 board, m33 3.52-2, alcohol, nicotine, and strippers, er....huh?

Joe Smith is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Why would u be carrying around panora's box/magic mem card and also a 2 gb with teken on this sounds like lies :) lol
    PSP™ Slim & Lite (Piano Black) - Custom Firmware 3.71 M33-2

bluefoxtim is offline -Hacks Ninja

That story was great :rolleyes:

Nacos is offline Senior Member -Hacks God

Get it published.

Rich is offline -Hacks Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Smith
    Why would u be carrying around panora's box/magic mem card and also a 2 gb with teken on this sounds like lies :) lol
    The 2GB stick as likely to be in his PSP, the pandora battery and magic memory stick were also likely to be in his car incase he ran into an event just like the one he mentioned. For it to work you need someone with a homebrew enabled PSP...Erland was that person. So no, known of it sounds like lies. He gains nothing from lieing in this story...

spacewiz is offline -Hacks Veteran

so someone stole it off a mail truck?
    PS3 : 300gb : 4.41 OFW
    PSP-1000 : 6.60 PRO-C Fix 3
    DSi : acekard2i - AKAIO 1.8.9

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast