Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: New PSP Slims

MutenicityMutenicity is offline -Hacks Newbie

(refer to me as Mutenicity, i accidentally type in MutenicityMutenicity and haven't got around to changing it yet)

My stupid friend is wanting to buy the new psp slim, Is anyone going to hack it oris it going to be to difficult, i think it comes with FW 3.60 and more than likely Sony's tightened the security, but I'd be up to the challenge, and i'm so will our brilliant hackers. Is anyone going to try to hack one?

Sintu is offline -Hacks Smarty

Well... duh. But it'll take a while. It's rumored and most likely that Sony has made some hardware changes to decrease the slim's hackability.

Haxxor is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

It would've been possible to downgrade it had it not been for those fuckin tools who leaked it to early, forcing Noobz to release it ahead of schedual. :mad:

coaxes fellow dashhackers to follow

Skv0ra is offline -Hacks Veteran

Just make sure your stupid friend gets an imported Lavender since other colors are generic and old.
    << Blog, clicky ckicly!

spaje is offline -Hacks Newbie

Man ur friend is a metriod loving dumbass I bet. What kind of dumbass noob are u anyway of course there going to try to hack (and will exceed sooner or later probly later) it mister long dumb handle. Whats "Mutenicity" supposed to mean. More like gaynicity. lol

rin1276 is offline Senior Member -Hacks Veteran

Stop flaming. I've warned you already.

Genocide Music - Check out our music. Break away from the mainstream garbage.
    Download our ringtones for free, by logging on (through your cellphone) to www.tagtag.com/madhouse_pr

NBNP is offline -Hacks Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by spaje
    Man ur friend is a metriod loving dumbass I bet. What kind of dumbass noob are u anyway of course there going to try to hack (and will exceed sooner or later probly later) it mister long dumb handle. Whats "Mutenicity" supposed to mean. More like gaynicity. lol
    Wow you a cunt

Once The Pandora Battery Came, Sony Should Of Just Packed Up And Went Home. WE WIN
    GO! Messenger: NBNP

gamermanpsp is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Haxxor
    It would've been possible to downgrade it had it not been for those fuckin tools who leaked it to early, forcing Noobz to release it ahead of schedual. :mad:
    I believe that they were going to release it after the new psp came out, now sony has the chance to change things so it is not compatible. I have been to the official Playstation forums, and they talk about the same stuff, so sony is well aware of what is going on.
    PSP 1000 - 2.0 - 2.5 - 2.6 - 2.71 - 2.8 - Trade for PSP 1001 with 2.5 - Downgrade to 1.5
    PSP 1001 - 2.5 - 1.5 - 2.0 - 1.5 - 3.3 OE - 3.4 OE - 3.5 M33 - 3.51 M33 - 3.8 M33 - 4.01 M33 - PSP got thrown against wall - Bought use PSP with 4.01 OFW
    PSP 1001 - 4.01 - Pandora with DC7 - 4.01 M33 - 5.0 M33

yermah1986 is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by spaje
    Oh dear, dont flame unless you can actually pull it off.

1:Man ur friend is a metriod loving dumbass I bet.
    Where did that come from. who mentioned Metroid?

2:What kind of dumbass noob are u anyway of course there going to try to hack (and will exceed sooner or later probly later) it mister long dumb handle
    They will exceed sooner or later? exceed makes no sense in this context. Try succeed it would work much better. There is a big difference of meaning between those two words.

Exceed - To surpass (to go beyond) something. i.e To exceed the speed limit would be going 60mph in a 30 zone
    Succeed - To accomplish or achieve something

3.Whats "Mutenicity" supposed to mean. More like gaynicity. lol
    Yeh well done man, good one. how many brain cells did you use up on that one? gaynicity, you really are a comical genius. One little thing though... you aren't 10 by any chance are you?

And Mutenicity, i think is, the property of a substance that defines to what degree it can permanently cause alterations to a cell outside of its normal growth pattern.

As said above, dont come to these forums as a noob and start pissing everyone off or you wont last long.

hiredgoonz is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Haxxor
    That's not necessarily true...any Slims that have already been produced aren't going to be recalled...

If it works on those, great...Sony will undoubtedly patch future Slims to remove the vulnerability, but there was never any guarantee that the exisiting Pandora would work on the Slim...

Worst case scenario on the leak (and don't get me wrong, the person responsible is a dick) is that it gives Sony a little more lead time on patching and reduces the overall, initial, vulnerable supply.

If the first batch is downgradeable with the existing Pandora, I expect they'll go quick...I might even add a 3rd PSP to my collection in that case...
    PSP #1: Launch day Japanese running 4.01 M33-2 w/1.50 Kernel Addon v1
    PSP #2: Launch day US running 4.01 M33-2 w/1.50 Kernel Addon v1
    PSP #3: Silver Slim/Lite from 9/11/07 running 4.01 M33-2

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast