Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: Next PSP to run on sugar powered batteries? Sony makes it possible

  
  1. #1
    dydo is offline -Hacks Ninja
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    709
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Sony has created a prototype battery that runs on sugars and has the ability to generatre enough power to run a music player AND a pair of speakers. The battery is environmentally friendly and is made of a vegetable plastic, and works by pouring sugars into the unit which enzymes consequently break down to produce electrcity. Sony admitted that it plans to produce the batteries commercially sometime but gave no indication as to when exactly this would all happen.
    Source: http://www.maxconsole.net/?mode=news&newsid=20172


  2. #2
    plyrjohn404 is offline -Hacks Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    539
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Is it for psp?

  3. #3
    dydo is offline -Hacks Ninja
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    709
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    i think they are gunna make it for PSP

  4. #4
    Ion
    Ion is offline -Hacks Ninja
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Shoebox in your closet
    Posts
    711
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    lmfao! And another step for man kind. :D

    It sounds funny,I almost didnt beleave it.

    \"Delation3 and Shitbox360\" owner
    PSN: Saiken XBL: The_Last_Cookie
    Just Buy A Friggin PS3 Already

  5. #5
    dydo is offline -Hacks Ninja
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    709
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ion
    lmfao! And another step for man kind. :D

    It sounds funny,I almost didnt beleave it.
    look everyone, its ion blaster =D
    but obese gamers might eat it....

  6. #6
    Ion
    Ion is offline -Hacks Ninja
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Shoebox in your closet
    Posts
    711
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dydo
    Quote Originally Posted by Ion
    lmfao! And another step for man kind. :D

    It sounds funny,I almost didnt beleave it.
    look everyone, its ion blaster =D
    but obese gamers might eat it....
    Again with the ion blaster crap... :sigh:

    And yea I thought that too...an edible battery..what will they think off next. :mrgreenthumbsup:

    I want an edible psp made out of chocolate too!

    \"Delation3 and Shitbox360\" owner
    PSN: Saiken XBL: The_Last_Cookie
    Just Buy A Friggin PS3 Already

  7. #7
    dydo is offline -Hacks Ninja
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    709
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ion
    Quote Originally Posted by dydo
    Quote Originally Posted by Ion
    lmfao! And another step for man kind. :D

    It sounds funny,I almost didnt beleave it.
    look everyone, its ion blaster =D
    but obese gamers might eat it....
    Again with the ion blaster crap... :sigh:

    And yea I thought that too...an edible battery..what will they think off next. :mrgreenthumbsup:

    I want an edible psp made out of chocolate too!
    chocolate =D

  8. #8
    Ibuprofen's Avatar
    Ibuprofen is offline -Hacks Hacker
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    802
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    God damnit, a Green PSP?

    How gay.

  9. #9
    Haxxor's Avatar
    Haxxor is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    1,585
    Rep Power
    270

    Default

    Stupid Sony..trying to make themselves look smart after this Pandora Incident..

    :sigh: *shakes head, let's out a long sigh, and walks away in disgust*

    coaxes fellow dashhackers to follow

  10. #10
    Los's Avatar
    Los
    Los is offline Senior Member -Hacks Monk
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,642
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    lol @ sugar

    "vegetable plastic" what the hell is that? :o :lol:

    Xbox Live Gamertag & Playstation Network ID: Los255

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •