Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 59

Thread: Another successful PSP downgrade

  
  1. #11
    hiredgoonz is offline -Hacks Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    370
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nacos
    Don't say that, I'm really kind.
    Also "Lol @ South Park reference".
    Just called it like I saw it...you appeared to be one of the "insult someone who's only trying to help" crowd...

    I'm certainly not the first person to point this out, but the anonymity of the net seems to turn even kind people into jackasses from time to time...

    When I see it, I call them on it...I don't expect it to change their attitude or anything, but in this case, if it makes newgen2005 realize that he wasn't doing anything wrong by trying to be helpful, maybe he'll continue to contribute to the site...

    If you weren't trying to be a prick, then I was wrong to flame you...but "points to door" seemed like just another variation of GTFO. It wasn't funny or clever even the first time...

    If that sort of thing is all one has to offer, why bother posting?

    PSP #1: Launch day Japanese running 4.01 M33-2 w/1.50 Kernel Addon v1
    PSP #2: Launch day US running 4.01 M33-2 w/1.50 Kernel Addon v1
    PSP #3: Silver Slim/Lite from 9/11/07 running 4.01 M33-2

  2. #12
    newgen2005 is offline -Hacks Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    402
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hiredgoonz
    Quote Originally Posted by Nacos
    Don't say that, I'm really kind.
    Also "Lol @ South Park reference".
    Just called it like I saw it...you appeared to be one of the "insult someone who's only trying to help" crowd...

    I'm certainly not the first person to point this out, but the anonymity of the net seems to turn even kind people into jackasses from time to time...

    When I see it, I call them on it...I don't expect it to change their attitude or anything, but in this case, if it makes newgen2005 realize that he wasn't doing anything wrong by trying to be helpful, maybe he'll continue to contribute to the site...

    If you weren't trying to be a prick, then I was wrong to flame you...but "points to door" seemed like just another variation of GTFO. It wasn't funny or clever even the first time...

    If that sort of thing is all one has to offer, why bother posting?
    Thanks for the support hiredgoonz.

    I agree with you all the way, people should make more effort to
    help people rather than post pathetic things!!!!.
    3 Black fat PSP\'s-1 White Slim (Star Wars). PSP#1 >1.50>3.40oe>3.52M33-4. PSP#2>2.60>1.50>3.10oe>3.40oe. PSP#3> 2.50>2.80>1.50>3.52M33-4>3.71M33-1.50_Kernel>PSP#4>3.60>3.90M33

  3. #13
    hiredgoonz is offline -Hacks Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    370
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by newgen2005
    Thanks for the support hiredgoonz.

    I agree with you all the way, people should make more effort to
    help people rather than post pathetic things!!!!.
    Not a problem...there's no reason to attack people who offer help, I've only been a member here for about 2 months, but the number of times I've seen these shitty posts is just amazing...
    PSP #1: Launch day Japanese running 4.01 M33-2 w/1.50 Kernel Addon v1
    PSP #2: Launch day US running 4.01 M33-2 w/1.50 Kernel Addon v1
    PSP #3: Silver Slim/Lite from 9/11/07 running 4.01 M33-2

  4. #14
    Nacos's Avatar
    Nacos is offline Senior Member -Hacks God
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    3,173
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Fine. :paranoid:

  5. #15
    sepreath is offline -Hacks Veteran
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    4B 65 79 77 6F 72 74 68
    Posts
    1,105
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Yeah anyway, why didnt you use Pandoras battery? lol

    I don\'t give a crap about your firmware history

  6. #16
    hiredgoonz is offline -Hacks Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    370
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    LOL...

    Can't speak for newgen2005, but personally, I want to do a downgrade w/Pandora...done 2 3.03 w/GTA and 2 3.50 w/Lumines...

    Just can't see temporarily f'ing up my working PSPs just to say I've done it...got 'em configured just the way I want them and the other two downgrades I did were for other people...felt safer using methods I'd personally confirmed as working...
    PSP #1: Launch day Japanese running 4.01 M33-2 w/1.50 Kernel Addon v1
    PSP #2: Launch day US running 4.01 M33-2 w/1.50 Kernel Addon v1
    PSP #3: Silver Slim/Lite from 9/11/07 running 4.01 M33-2

  7. #17
    sepreath is offline -Hacks Veteran
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    4B 65 79 77 6F 72 74 68
    Posts
    1,105
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hiredgoonz
    LOL...

    Can't speak for newgen2005, but personally, I want to do a downgrade w/Pandora...done 2 3.03 w/GTA and 2 3.50 w/Lumines...

    Just can't see temporarily f'ing up my working PSPs just to say I've done it...got 'em configured just the way I want them and the other two downgrades I did were for other people...felt safer using methods I'd personally confirmed as working...
    You've confused me :/
    are you saying you want to try Pandora or you don't?

    Plus pandora doesn't temp fuck your PSP, that came from
    misunderstanding the readme

    I don\'t give a crap about your firmware history

  8. #18
    hiredgoonz is offline -Hacks Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    370
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sepreath
    You've confused me :/
    are you saying you want to try Pandora or you don't?

    Plus pandora doesn't temp fuck your PSP, that came from
    misunderstanding the readme
    I made the battery and memory stick and tested it is as far as inserting the MS, putting in the battery and letting it boot...

    I'd like to do a downgrade/unbrick using Pandora, but I don't want to go back to 1.50 and then reinstall CFW...I only have so much free time...

    By temporarily fuck I only meant making it not work as it does now with CFW installed and configured, temporarily...

    Since I had already used the GTA and Lumines downgraders, I didn't want my first Pandora test to be on a friend's brand new PSP with 3.50 official on it...

    I'm sure I'll eventually "Pandora" one of mine, as I do want to have experience running the process to completion...
    PSP #1: Launch day Japanese running 4.01 M33-2 w/1.50 Kernel Addon v1
    PSP #2: Launch day US running 4.01 M33-2 w/1.50 Kernel Addon v1
    PSP #3: Silver Slim/Lite from 9/11/07 running 4.01 M33-2

  9. #19
    Erland is offline -Hacks Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    552
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SajberT
    ... are you always that retarded?
    He had said this because you said you were on 2.8.....

    2.8 does not require any game to downgrade to 1.5....there was no need to upgrade to 3.5 just to downgrade...

    So I stick with him....are you always that retarded...


    Second off..if you use pandora on yours first thing you do is make a backup of your nand and it takes ike 2 minutes to flash it back to normal no matter how bad you fucked up yours...

    Third if you use pandora to downgrade any psp...you can back up the nand incase you fuck something up...which is the preferred method....rather than fuckin with the ids from the get go and never having a full backup of your new psp...

    Fourth....once the back up is done it takes like 2 seconds to go to 1.5 without having to upgrade then downgrade...esp using an exploit that doesn't always work...GTA not Lumines...Lumines always worked for me.

    Which if you were on 3.5 there is nothing wrong with using lumines but it would be nice if you were to hand your friend a complete backup of his psp untouched.
    Modded/Downgraded: Classics:65 | Slims:34 | UnBricked:6

    PSP Classic Black = TA-079v1 - 4.01 M33-2 | PSP Slim Silver = TA-085v1 - 4.01 M33

  10. #20
    newgen2005 is offline -Hacks Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    402
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Lol another insult!!!.

    The reason I upgraded to 3.50 is because I have the Lumines UMD, I believe the Lumines exploit is the safest way of downgrading at the moment. Plus it was not my PSP, so I didn’t want to take any chances!!!!!. If I didn’t have Lumines then maybe I would have used a different downgrader. I would rather spend a couple of minutes updating to 3.50 then bricking and having to tell the guy your PSP is temporally is f*cked until I make a Pandora's battery!!!!.
    3 Black fat PSP\'s-1 White Slim (Star Wars). PSP#1 >1.50>3.40oe>3.52M33-4. PSP#2>2.60>1.50>3.10oe>3.40oe. PSP#3> 2.50>2.80>1.50>3.52M33-4>3.71M33-1.50_Kernel>PSP#4>3.60>3.90M33

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •