Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Pandora's Battery Here to Screw PSP Over

l crake l is offline -Hacks Member

Quote Originally Posted by 808stunna
    for all i know the number of psp's made and sold could be even bigger now
    Sony doesn't make any money of the sale of a psp. The make all their money off of software and peripherals.

808stunna is offline -Hacks Smarty

Quote Originally Posted by l crake l
    Sony doesn't make any money of the sale of a psp. The make all their money off of software and peripherals.
    thats a good point. but my main point is that there is only a small percentage of people who have hacked psp's compared to the amout of people that are on official fw.
    I Kick Cats

808stunna is offline -Hacks Smarty

thats a good point. but my main point is that there is only a small percentage of people who have hacked psp's compared to the amout of people that are on official fw.
    I Kick Cats

huntyz is offline -Hacks Smarty

Back up your own UMD's. That was the whole purpose of creating the ISO loaders. Not so you could go download every game you want for free. If you complain about PSP not having good games and you download ISOs, its your own fault.
    No thats just the excuse to make a iso loader.
    5.00 M33 SanDisk ULTRA II 16gb/8gb/4gb

l crake l is offline -Hacks Member

Quote Originally Posted by huntyz
    Back up your own UMD's. That was the whole purpose of creating the ISO loaders. Not so you could go download every game you want for free. If you complain about PSP not having good games and you download ISOs, its your own fault.
    No thats just the excuse to make a iso loader.
    I guess. Doesn't mean that it needs to be abused by downloading every game you want to play.

jmendes is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

We are not talking just about sony, but every company that develops games for the psp. Without good 3rd party support a game plataform goes to shit.

And developers nowadays tend to create multiplataform games, but even if they have a complete game for one plataform it doesnt mean that´s simple to port it to another one, it takes money. If psp gaming wasnt profitable as it is, there wouldnt be so many titles being launched (even if most of them are pure crap), so i dont think there´s much damage done... yet.

scribble is offline Senior Member -Hacks Hacker

Quote Originally Posted by jmendes
    We are not talking just about sony, but every company that develops games for the psp. Without good 3rd party support a game plataform goes to shit.

And developers nowadays tend to create multiplataform games, but even if they have a complete game for one plataform it doesnt mean that´s simple to port it to another one, it takes money. If psp gaming wasnt profitable as it is, there wouldnt be so many titles being launched (even if most of them are pure crap), so i dont think there´s much damage done... yet.
    what do you think happened to sega dreamcast? lol :)
    well just because you see 70,000 users here, doesn't mean that everyone here is the hacking scene. You have to take in account MaxConsole, QJ, some people don't use forums too.

huntyz is offline -Hacks Smarty

Sega Dreamcast failed cos sony just bought the rights to everything the fucking scumbags DREAMCAST WAS SO GOOD!

Specially the fact you could play copied games without any modchips and shit :)
    5.00 M33 SanDisk ULTRA II 16gb/8gb/4gb

bceagles is offline -Hacks Member

wow 20 or 30%? you guys are way off. the percentage is much much smaller than that. even though the "magic battery" has now gone commercial (But thtas another debate) there will be no real impact on the market. If piracy on any console took more than 2% of sales worldwide i would be surprised.

dennisrr is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Don't think too much bro...even if there was a lack of legit PSP users...could Sony really stop the production?
    I don't think so.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast