Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Pandora's Battery Here to Screw PSP Over

scribble is offline Senior Member -Hacks Hacker

Many here may not realize it, but the Pandora's Battery will screw over the PSP. Because of it, all PSPs will be able to downgrade, until who knows when. This is a major issue because as less and less people buy games, there will be less games for the PSP. You guys are wondering why there aren't any good games? It's cause of us. What are we going to do when there are no more game releases because of the lack of legit users? :(

PSPownz is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

I wouldn't worry about it too much not many people know about homebrew and such.

If you go to gamespot or gamefaqs, you'll see people saying: "This works with CFW blah blah" and other sites that include a community of legit people. The word spreads fast. You'd be amazed.

huntyz is offline -Hacks Smarty

Quote Originally Posted by scribble
    Many here may not realize it, but the Pandora's Battery will screw over the PSP. Because of it, all PSPs will be able to downgrade, until who knows when. This is a major issue because as less and less people buy games, there will be less games for the PSP. You guys are wondering why there aren't any good games? It's cause of us. What are we going to do when there are no more game releases because of the lack of legit users? :(
    Did sony offer you a job?
    5.00 M33 SanDisk ULTRA II 16gb/8gb/4gb

PSPownz is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by huntyz
    Quote Originally Posted by scribble
    Did sony offer you a job?
    Haha.

killahcheese is offline -Hacks Veteran

I mentioned this before, but most of the psphacks community believe that only about 20% of all PSP ppl hack.

Although the numbers will never be known. The DS can also be hacked with the R4 and other cards as well, the only difference is that the DS has way more sales. So ultimately, there is not much difference.

lol, i guess it does seem like that, but seriously what do we do. I'm not trying to discourage anyone from modding their PSP, just maybe people should stop spreading it around like wildfire? I know 10 people with PSPs and we talk, but I never tell them about modding it.

killahcheese is offline -Hacks Veteran

you can start by going to your local game store and paying the full $50 for a game as used games don't help the developers at all.

nah, i just want people to stop saying that the hacked their PSP at every opportunity they get

prethinker is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

i buy my games all the time the only time i used an isos is 2 mod gta up but even then i already had the udm yeah i tell my friends about the homebrew all the time but they dont care much so yeah

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast