Thread: Problem after upgraing

MANIAK is offline -Hacks Newbie

hey guys i upgraded my psp to M33-2 and everything is fine accept i cant play my games, for every game this window comes up and sais error loading or problem loading or sum shit, wont load any games. help please

REDRYNO1221 is offline -Hacks Ninja

Use this patch it works for everything(put it in you game150 folder and load it.)

http://dl.qj.net/PatchSFO-for-3.XX-OE-P … /catid/151

whats the patch called, theres a whole listing of a thousand different applications

Neva is offline -Hacks Newbie

Fully turn off your PSP. Then hold R + the power button until a screen comes up. Look around there. I forgot which option it was.

REDRYNO1221 is offline -Hacks Ninja

ok guys the patch i dled, and i used it and on the screen it said "alredy patched" meaning i had alredy patched it, but i think i worked outt he problem but im not sure how i can reverse it.

when i finished all the upgrades or downgrades to M33-2 there were all those files left on my psp when i open up the game folder, so iw ent and deleted them from the game folder and the game150 folder just to get rid of the icons from popping up every time i go to play a game.
    so i think i deleted some important files and now it wont allow me to run my games.

is there a way of reversing this or do i have to reset the settings and re do the downgrade and upgrades again

dont worri guys i fixed the problem, i changed the umd config to m33 driver from normal, so now it works :)