Thread: we have been raped

wenyong is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Who thinks that PSP Slim is a rape for currently PSP Fat owners?

I feel like punching Sony right in the face you see...

The PSP Slim and Fat have quite a big diffs man...

The video-output, new UMD door and stuff are fine, as it wont affect the gameplay of the game...

Lets not talking about the weight and size. I mean, what the fuck is up with the double ram speed?

Will they release PS3 with more processor soon then?

How are the developers going to develop games if there are 2 diff specs to look on?

I think this double ram speed is sort of a way to earn them more money... So they sacrificed the Fat users, for more businesses.

PSP Fat user , we have been raped.

Guest is offline -Hacks Veteran

I want to know if all the new games that has 3.60 FW for the slim will work on the PSP fat..........are there going to be two different updates now with the slim out WTF. I bet sony didn't think of this. All of us with the fat psp could demand a exchange for the slim if you wanted too :P I didn't feel like I got raped I have custom firmware thanks to all the devs out there that made this possible for us to have. As for the slim the only thing I would want is N64 because of it's 64mb ram. I'll stick to my fatboy psp fuck the slim................................

p0op is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Don't care really - PSP Slim can't turn off TVs in the doctors office now can it?

wenyong is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

The point the is fucking new double ram shit. If the developers decides to develop games using the PSP Slim's specs, That will result the game to be laggy and not enjoyable on the PSP Fat.

Quote Originally Posted by wenyong
    The point the is fucking new double ram shit. If the developers decides to develop games using the PSP Slim's specs, That will result the game to be laggy and not enjoyable on the PSP Fat.
    And If they do that I will sell all my psp stuff and buy more for the xbox360!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by G1
    And If they do that I will sell all my psp stuff and buy more for the xbox360!!!!!!
    While I sit back and laugh at you with my awesomely powerful PS3.

Joe88 is offline -Hacks Titan

its called a hardware update get used it because it happens with everything all the time...

windwalker is offline -Hacks Member

double the memory means games are going to load faster, don't mean that they are going to come out with double the graphics games. the discs can only hold so much information and some of the games out there dang near fill up the disc. so am not realy worried. it is just going to mean that you can play higher res videos, load web pages faster, and load games faster. it isn't going to be anything really drastic. if it was going to be something drastic it would piss off the population of fat users to the point of them loosing thier reputation thus loosing money. ya, they are probably using this to make more money cause they lost thier ass with the ps3 but who really cares. am sticking with my fat psp unless something drastic happens to it.
    2.71(got tired of waiting on a downgrader, traded for a 2.5)
    2.5->1.5-2.71 -> continual updates of custom firmware.
    currently on 5.50 genb-2

Quote Originally Posted by p0op
    Ya but I didn't have to pay 400+ for my system I got it on a trade. Xbox360 for a psp :cool:

Quote Originally Posted by p0op
    Ya but I didn't have to pay 400+ for my system I got it on a trade. Xbox360 for a psp :cool:
    Then you sir, are the winner of this console battle. But the war is not over yet.