Thread: i have to creat another post now

psilo357 is offline -Hacks Member

as someone immediately locked the last one after an INCORRECT explanation, i viewed the post, after making it, come back, still there...come back later, then gone.

someone is deleting them, i dont really care, as the real losers are the people censoring opinions they dont like. Keep your minds closed people, it is the only thing that is safe.

I dont mean to spam, it is just really annoying that people are so insecure/power hungry they feel they can do this.

I will leave it at this, and i guarantee this post shows up, as do ALL of my others, i know what im doing.

peace

My PSP History 2.60 --> 2.71 --> 1.50 --> 3.02 OE-A --> 3.02 OE-B --> 3.03 OE-A --> 3.03 OE-A\' --> 3.03 OE-B --> 3.03 OE-C --> 3.52M33 --> 3.52M33-2

UPDATE: MY POSTS GET DELETED HERE, SINCE SOMEONE DOESN\'T LIKE WHAT I HAVE TO SAY...AND WHO KNOWS WHO THEY ARE, SINCE THEY ARE TOO BIG OF A COWARD TO SAY WHO THEY ARE!!!

Haxxor is offline Senior Member -Hacks Guru

Well, maybe you should just calm down and ask one of the moderators what's going on.. *cough* Killaj *cough*

coaxes fellow dashhackers to follow

killaj is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

what was in the post?

nothing at all bad, i was just messing around with poop on another thread...no bad language, nothing, he was talking like his ps3 blows xbox360 out of the water, so i posted a link to some sales figures. This was all in good nature and was not done out of harshness or anything, even the post was nice.

peace
    My PSP History 2.60 --> 2.71 --> 1.50 --> 3.02 OE-A --> 3.02 OE-B --> 3.03 OE-A --> 3.03 OE-A\' --> 3.03 OE-B --> 3.03 OE-C --> 3.52M33 --> 3.52M33-2

UPDATE: MY POSTS GET DELETED HERE, SINCE SOMEONE DOESN\'T LIKE WHAT I HAVE TO SAY...AND WHO KNOWS WHO THEY ARE, SINCE THEY ARE TOO BIG OF A COWARD TO SAY WHO THEY ARE!!!

Probably got deleted due to outside links, or because you hit P0ops nerve :rolleyes: :lol:

are outside links against the rules or something? I wouldn't think so, i see links to maxconsole, sendspace, etc. all the time...

peace

Yea, you pissed Po0p off..don't argue with him lol

lmao, that is pretty funny, a 16 year old boy who is scared to defend his own point of view on the internet...

oh well, if he feels the need to delete my posts since they dont agree with everything he has to say, his problem, not mine

this can be closed now, if need be

peace

killaj is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

though i'm only hearing one side of it, there's absolutely no reason for the threads/posts to have been deleted :/ . people link to sales figures, articles, etc. from other sites all the time.